Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Musk Farting Fraud

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
tesla - Google Search

I wonder if google should have a bullshit filter by default in their search results?
I am not a lawyer nor when I click on the link do I see anything about a fraud. Do you mean the unicorn farting copy right issue? Is copy right infringement classified as fraud? I believe the title of this post should be changed and find it interesting that it’s posted days after the issue was resolved to the satisfaction of the artist

As a side issue I believe the artist actually lost by winning. I was curious and looked at the ceramics he sells and find them consistent with work at a junior high school level. I suspect he may have hurt his business by this campaign rather than enhancing it by just pointing out Musk interest in the image

The first thing that shows up in my search is Top stories, and the top story is currently the Jalopnik story about Dan Neil deleting his twitter because of blowback of his first drive impressions.

That tells you all you need to know. That people are so over carried away about anything Elon Musk related that you can't even do a simple first drive impression piece without people getting up in arms.

I believe the $35K Tesla is at the heart of most of the anger. It probably represented a significant portion of the reservations, and people are pissed off that it's not here. They're also pissed that the tax credit will go bye-bye before it's ready.

So they go attacking a journalist for the simple act of talking about driving the most expensive 3.

The first thing that shows up in my search is Top stories, and the top story is currently the Jalopnik story about Dan Neil deleting his twitter because of blowback of his first drive impressions.

That tells you all you need to know. That people are so over carried away about anything Elon Musk related that you can't even do a simple first drive impression piece without people getting up in arms.

I believe the $35K Tesla is at the heart of most of the anger. It probably represented a significant portion of the reservations, and people are pissed off that it's not here. They're also pissed that the tax credit will go bye-bye before it's ready.

So they go attacking a journalist for the simple act of talking about driving the most expensive 3.

25-50% of Federal Credit will be available for all of 2019. Only caveat is that Congress could try to alter it one way or another.

Yeah. They're trying to bankrupt the company; jesselivenomore did a long essay on this at this forum earlier.

I believe the $35K Tesla is at the heart of most of the anger.
No. It's the usual "Tesla bankrupt, Musk fraud, Enron, Theranos, Derp Derp" guys.

Yeah. They're trying to bankrupt the company; jesselivenomore did a long essay on this at this forum earlier.

No. It's the usual "Tesla bankrupt, Musk fraud, Enron, Theranos, Derp Derp" guys.

The shorts have always been around for as long as I've owned a Tesla, and likely a lot longer.

But, I've never seen the magnitude of anger from the MASSES as I do today. It's only been recently over the last 3-6 months that a lot of anti-Tesla sentiment has started to bubble over on the comments section of various media outlets.

The entire perception of Elon/Tesla seems to have changed dramatically.

There are a tons of reasons why, and I don't mean to say it's just one thing or another.

Certainly blogs/tweets/etc from shorts played a part in that sentiment
The behavior of Elon Musk in recent months has also played a part in that sentiment.

But, there seems to be a deeper anger coming from quite a few people as if they were personally attacked.

It takes quite a few people (or bots) to drive a journalist to delete their twitter out of frustration. He simply couldn't keep up with the blowback.

But, why on that car? There have been plenty of positive first drives of a Model 3 LR-RWD.

What makes the P3D different? It's what it symbolizes.

It's a symbol of Tesla catering to the rich (because they have to in order to survive), and neglecting those that don't make as much money,

25-50% of Federal Credit will be available for all of 2019. Only caveat is that Congress could try to alter it one way or another.
The $35K Model 3 might be available by the 25%, but I highly doubt the 50% will still be around.

Hopefully Congress address the issue because long term it's going to make domestic manufactures (GM and Tesla) less competitive than European manufactures who haven't produced any EV's in volume.