TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Tesla MX Auto Piloy 2.0 Display

Discussion in 'Model X' started by Algbc, May 13, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Algbc

Algbc Member

I received my new tesla Model X last week and I noticed a (maybe ) missing feature.
    when driving, I usually see the instrument panel screen shows the cars in front of me, also it shows how many cars are in front of me .
    as far as I could remember, during my research on Auto pilot 2.0, the instrument panel should show cars, trucks, bicycles in front of you, was that just a demo? or does the panel actually show the trucks and bicycles?

2. Algbc

Algbc Member

I do not know how to edit my post, I meant to say Auto Pilot.

3. MP3Mike

MP3Mike Well-Known Member

That is an AP1 feature that hasn't been added to AP2 cars yet.

4. gearchruncher

gearchruncher Member

You also don't have auto wipers, it can't read speed limit signs, it can't perpindicular park, and automatic emergency braking is limited to 28 MPH.

If you had your car a week ago the list would have been even longer.