TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Tesla MX First Responder Training video, YouTube

Discussion in 'Model X' started by Vic4Model3, May 27, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Vic4Model3

Vic4Model3 Member

After watching subject YouTube video, it has become obvious to not place anything of value in the Frunk, once I take delivery of my MX.

2. loganintx

loganintx Member

3. Vic4Model3

Vic4Model3 Member

Well, my post was more about being able to open a locked Frunk manually.
    I can open any locked Frunk, using the demo on subject video.

4. loganintx

loganintx Member

Yes, but chances are rare that a thief will be looking for this. Many more cars with unlocked doors or purses/laptop bags sitting out in the open that a quick window break will get access too. Not being able to see what's in the frunk is a fairly good deterrent. Ultimately though, nothing is safe in a car.

5. Vic4Model3

Vic4Model3 Member

Good point!
    But my valuables will go in the back trunk-well, for "safe keeping".