Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla MY haters on the highways

spokey

Aug 8, 2020
Flagtown
I unfortunately have witnessed electric car haters, several times.
Coal rolled twice, . . .

Maybe right but maybe just idiots on the road. Never been coal rolled in MY or any car but I have been once while on a bicycle. And get an occasional gift of a bottle. And here I always thought they were helping me out assuming I was thirsty.

rjpjnk

Mar 12, 2021
NJ
I do often wonder if modern day drivers understand that those are upper limits. Not lower limits.
Exactly. I’ve found most drivers interpret it as a lower limit. The mentality seems to be “at least do the speed limit or get off the road”.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC