Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Mystery - Truck Load of New Teslas in Washougal, WA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

wdolson

Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2015
Clark Co, WA
We were on SR-14 today and while driving past the Camas-Washougal Marina area my SO pointed out a truckload of new Teslas parked in a yard with a bunch of utility service trucks not far from the Ford dealership and a hotel. I turned around and went back because she was pretty sure they were Teslas.

The truck had 5X white Model Xs and 1x Model 3 in black. The only reason I can think of a truck of Teslas would be in Washougal would be they are delivering a car to someone's home in Camas or Washougal. The nearest delivery center to the east is in Salt Lake City (750 miles away) and the highway that goes through Washougal gets very curvy and mountainous just east of town and there is an Interstate that runs parallel to it (I-84).

I did take some pictures. Anyone getting a Model X delivery in this area tomorrow can go down and drool over their car tonight.

IMG_0589.JPG IMG_0590.JPG IMG_0591.JPG

Reactions: Acps110
I would guess that anyone in Camas or Wahougal would be picking up their car @ PDX/Macadam and that they would not qualify for home delivery. Now, maybe Stevenson, White Salmon, or Hood River, but why not go out I-84 then?

Truly a mystery...