Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla needs some New Zealand service expansion

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yep, the wait time for getting a service is an issue.

What do you need to service?
Just a few trim issues noticed after delivery, so nothing urgent. The drivers side door pillar trim has a broken clip and so it hangs loose at the bottom. There also seems to be a clip issue with the trim along the drivers side windscreen pillar as it's bulging out beyond the black border on the glass that isn't present on the passenger side.

I just hope that those with more serious issues, such as any drive train issues aren't having to wait months to have those looked at!

Reactions: CAM3RON
Ugh. Our LTE connection is acting up again (fixed by service 2 months ago). Earliest appointment in the app is March 6...

Will call service when they're open. Before it was a software fix, maybe (fingers crossed) it can be done remotely.

Ugh. Our LTE connection is acting up again (fixed by service 2 months ago). Earliest appointment in the app is March 6...

Will call service when they're open. Before it was a software fix, maybe (fingers crossed) it can be done remotely.
Yeah. He told me they prefer to use mobile whenever possible so they don’t tie up space at the SC for minor items

Talk about ludicrous mode this is ludicrous mode over servicing. I mean 8 weeks to be able to fix your issue. Is Tesla Auckland saying they have major issues with their vehicles and cannot look after clients with minor issues better. How come LTE is only a minor issue.

Talk about ludicrous mode this is ludicrous mode over servicing. I mean 8 weeks to be able to fix your issue. Is Tesla Auckland saying they have major issues with their vehicles and cannot look after clients with minor issues better. How come LTE is only a minor issue.
I haven't talked to a real person about it yet, March 6 was the earliest appointment that I could get from the tesla app. Will call tomorrow when they're open. Hopefully it doesn't turn out that way.

I didn’t mean to imply the specific problem was minor, rather if the fix is easy to do mobile and doesn’t require being at the SC that’s what they told me they prefer to do