TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Tesla needs this pano roof cover

Discussion in 'Model S: Interior & Exterior' started by InternetDude, Dec 23, 2016.

1. InternetDude

InternetDude Member

If you live in a cold climate, something like this would be handy for S owners and maybe X owners too. What do you think?

• Like x 1
  2. DIL

DIL Supporting Member

AB SO LUTELY

3. Villa-Lobos

Villa-Lobos Member

Yes as long as it works with the sunroof!

4. NikeWings

NikeWings Active Member

Probably scrapes away some headroom which seems to be a common justification for selecting the new all glass roof. I doubt I'd use it since my roof is open whenever possible :) but I can see the benefits to others especially in different climates.

• Love x 1
  5. seclinton

seclinton Member

I love the sunshade for the Pano, but would just as much love it if I could have it roll back like this. Either perforated or solid would be a nice choice

6. P85DBeast

P85DBeast Side tEsLa

I have been hoping that Tesla would add this into every car with the glass and pano roofs! My sister loved that option in her BMW X5 M!

7. Akikiki

Akikiki A'-Lo-HA ! y'all

How about putting a hat on your head? That would be cheaper and when you get out of the car, you could "take the cover" with you. :)