TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Tesla - NEW Silver Model X 22" OEM Turbine Wheels, Tires, TPMS | Set of 4 | $4,000 Installed

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by Reeler, Apr 2, 2017.

1. Reeler

Reeler 8th Year of Pure EV

I won these for my Model X, but already have a set of rims. These are a $5.5K upgrade over the standard wheels and $6.8K when bought on the Tesla Gear site. Keep your 20" stock rims for the winter and use these in the summer or just to look good all year long. These are waiting to be installed on your Model X at Tesla's Denver service center if you hurry.

This is a factory OEM set of four 22" Tesla Model X Silver "turbine" wheels and super expensive Pirelli Scorpion Zero tires for unmatched handling and awesome looks. Factory TPMS pressure sensors included for each wheel. Wheels are brand new as are the tires.

This are a staggered setup that will fit all Tesla Model X and will not fit your Model S. Center caps are included.
    [​IMG]

2. Xdriver1989

Xdriver1989 Member

Are these still available? are you willing to ship to Washington?

3. Reeler

Tesla had them at the service center, then someone wanted them in black so I asked that they exchange them. The exchanged ones never returned. I will see if they might be in soon.

4. McBrown

McBrown New Member

I just got my referal reward link, so I'll be getting these too. Nice set to spend the comming summer :) Also, thanks for the info in the post, because it's pretty difficult to find more info about the 22" versions of these wheels. 22" you can only order black, via regular ways. I understood the 22" Turbine SILVER are unique to the referal program.

5. Reeler

This kinda an old posting, but thought I would update folks. I have a black set and silver set of 22" turbines for a Model X with centercaps, tires and TPMS finally. I also have a set of the stock 20" turbines with only 1000 miles on the tires.

I have two sets of the silver arachnid rims for the Model S too. All are in Denver, but will coordinate shipping. The referral program finally delivered, but my garage is very crowded.

6. amppedup

amppedup Member

How much for the black 22” shipped? Are they brand new?

7. Reeler

Brand new. Looks like these are going for $3500 with tires, rims and center caps. Shipping extra.

8. amppedup

amppedup Member

I'm interested. I just PM'd you my details.

9. Reeler

Black 22" Turbines are now gone. I still have the 20" silver turbines and two sets of silver arachnids if anyone is interested.