Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla news text

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I sent a text last week asking if there was any news after seeing loads receiving cars in Heathrow.
This is the response
Tesla Update - Thank you for your patience, due to unprecedented volume you may have issues reaching us. As your vehicle departs the US you'll receive a delivery window notification. Once in Europe we will send you a scheduled delivery date. 24 hours before delivery you'll receive a confirmation with payment and registrations details. Please log in to www.tesla.com/teslaaccount to complete your delivery profile as soon as possible. To unsubscribe from SMS, reply STOP.

Got all excited again...

38qb55.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: Sirricardo
Not sure where I saw it but someone suggested that text was an indication that your car was getting built. I hope it is but who knows. I’ve discovered the delights of the ‘shipping news’ and ‘hunt the vin number’. One more Rune won’t worry me at all. However I’m running out of tinfoil for all the hats I need

• Funny
Reactions: Roy W.
Not sure where I saw it but someone suggested that text was an indication that your car was getting built. I hope it is but who knows. I’ve discovered the delights of the ‘shipping news’ and ‘hunt the vin number’. One more Rune won’t worry me at all. However I’m running out of tinfoil for all the hats I need
I’d be amazed if it was as scientific as that :confused:

I imagine someone at Tesla just thought they’d send out another group text with no real information to quell all the complaints of no communication! :D

I think you’re better off relying on the shipping forecast.

Reactions: NorfolkMustard