Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Next Gen Roadster from all angles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks for taking the time to put together that video; and for your steady camera work!

I suspect that silver Roadster is not a fully functional vehicle, even though the lights and screen are powered. If it was functional then I would assume it would have been used for test rides.

It is stunning. The only aspect of the design that I think is a bit off are the lower rear air diffusers. I’m sure they are functional, but the shapes are visually somewhat confusing to me.

Thanks for taking the time to put together that video; and for your steady camera work!

I suspect that silver Roadster is not a fully functional vehicle, even though the lights and screen are powered. If it was functional then I would assume it would have been used for test rides.

It is stunning. The only aspect of the design that I think is a bit off are the lower rear air diffusers. I’m sure they are functional, but the shapes are visually somewhat confusing to me.

The pictures of the interior are from the red one that was used for the test rides. Whole car seems to be carbon fiber too.