Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Non-owner - August 2017 reservation - Reday to configure

Need

Nov 22, 2017
Rancho Cucamonga
I am non Tesla owner. My second reservation made in August 2017 is ready for configuration. I think whoever has reservation might be able to configure now. Check your the reservation status.

Well I am an owner, but I just put in my first reservation on 6/24/18. I am now ready to design! :p Is this like the fastest from $1000 deposit to ready to design?? :p

Reactions: EinSV

Msjulie

Jun 26, 2016
Monterey Peninsula
More proof this is a move to push Performance out the door first. Don't argue with the business logic.
Agree completely, higher margins == more $$ of course and opening all the reservations is more of the same

BTW if you look at some other threads, getting a 20" wheel means a modified upper suspension bit which comes with the car when you buy the 20 wheel package on the tesla online store so that makes me believe that getting a performance with just 18s means deciding on 20s after you have it entails the same service work... Personally my preference is the 19" sports but currently not an option ... I'll live, will deal with swapping off the 18s later..

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC