Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla - North Shore Mall Gallery- Peabody

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Swung by Peabody in my travels today - about 8-10 cars parked there (a few in front, a few behind). All S's and X's. Not sure if these are future service loaners or what. Didn't look like new inventory to me, but I wasn't looking too closely. Nobody there at at the time, and the showroom space still appeared incomplete.

I was there yesterday getting an upper control arm replaced. The guy there said they'd opened last Monday.

Of all those Model S vehicles parked out front, at least 5 had NJ plates so I'm thinking those are the 'loaners'. Also, a string of what look like HPWCs along the exterior of one of the walls - each hooked into a box that seems to have a big on/off switch on it.

Quick and efficient with a "contactless" check-in process in place. The section where it looks like the store will go is virtually empty except for 2 tables and some chairs - plenty of room for social distancing from the only other 2 customers there (waiting for their car as well).

I found it odd that it wasn't listed in the in-car GPS.

Oh - and got to see a while Model Y while I was there as another customer came in with one for an adjustment.

I was there yesterday getting an upper control arm replaced. The guy there said they'd opened last Monday.

Of all those Model S vehicles parked out front, at least 5 had NJ plates so I'm thinking those are the 'loaners'. Also, a string of what look like HPWCs along the exterior of one of the walls - each hooked into a box that seems to have a big on/off switch on it.

Quick and efficient with a "contactless" check-in process in place. The section where it looks like the store will go is virtually empty except for 2 tables and some chairs - plenty of room for social distancing from the only other 2 customers there (waiting for their car as well).

I found it odd that it wasn't listed in the in-car GPS.

Oh - and got to see a while Model Y while I was there as another customer came in with one for an adjustment.

I might just have to go for a ride this weekend and hope to spot a Y, I'm very curious what my impression will be in person. It's a lot more tempting to drive to Peabody than Deadham!

Does anyone have a phone number for the Peabody Service Center where you can speak to someone live ?
I have an appt. set up for Monday.
My windshield on my 2018 Model 3 cracked without being hit by anything ( apparently stress cracks are a thing)
I'm just trying to find out if I'll get a loaner car.

upload_2020-8-11_10-40-41.png

• Helpful
Reactions: BrianDS
Back east for a bit, and of course my fob died on the trip. Service thought it might be the car so they had me go to the Peabody Service center. Nice people there.

Anyway, I didn't see it noted in this thread, but the service area has one of those neat digital displays that show all the superchargers and stats. I hadn't seen one like it in the east, only in a handful of locations out west.

IMG_9046.jpeg