Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla not taking new orders for S and X outside of North America

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sure, totally real. That Yahoo article refers to an electrek article that quotes an email that a customer got. Sounds pretty real to me. A version of this letter (in German, received by a German customer obviously) has been posted over on Reddit.

Check over in the waiting room thread here on TMC - bet there'll be a full discussion of it there :)

Sure, totally real. That Yahoo article refers to an electrek article that quotes an email that a customer got. Sounds pretty real to me. A version of this letter (in German, received by a German customer obviously) has been posted over on Reddit.

Check over in the waiting room thread here on TMC - bet there'll be a full discussion of it there :)
That thread has turned toxic and attracted a lot of what look like fake posts from people just trying to create havoc. So I try to avoid it.

But this sales halt may be real. At least this post implies it is. Same guy maybe?

Last edited:
That thread has turned toxic and attracted a lot of what look like fake posts from people just trying to create havoc. So I try to avoid it.
Me too, I periodically check it purely for the entertainment value. Six hundred pages and it's amazing how little new information is actually in that thread.

But it did have this post (so, maybe more than just Germany) :
Swedish clients have also received that mail from Tesla team.

Reactions: jboy210