TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Tesla OEM Brand New Model S 21" Arachnid Wheel Michelin Tires

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by gary.minevich, Jun 21, 2018.

1. gary.minevich

gary.minevich New Member

In Los Angeles and surrounded area... Four (4) BRAND NEW Limited Edition Tesla OEM Model S 21" staggered Arachnid Wheels with silver finish. NEVER USED, with brand new 265/35ZR21 101Y S Michelin PSS Tires - Pilot Super Sport ($1,600 value for set of four). Received through the referral program but no longer needed since I sold my model S and purchased an X. Includes 4 tire pressure sensors (2nd generation) and Tesla center caps. Can be picked up in Los Angeles, California. I'll even get Tesla in Van Nuys, California to install them onto your Tesla Model S at no additional fee. Serious buyers only. No low ball offers please. I would love to sell them cheaper but I need $4,000 for them to get get reimbursed for what I paid for my 22" X wheels. Let me know if you're interested. Thank you. s-l500.jpg

2. sakimano

sakimano Active Member

You'll get the difference when you sell your model X wheels

3. Parris

Parris Member

I'm willing to pay you fair market value (aka how much they're going for here on TMC) @ $2,700. LA area.