Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla OEM Carbon Ceramic Brake kit

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Model S Plaid Carbon Ceramic Brake Kit​

$20,000

Email me when this item is available to order.
Description
Available by mid-2022: The Model S Plaid Carbon Ceramic Brake Kit
Designed for the ultimate track experience, the Model S Plaid Carbon Ceramic Brake Kit is a complete hardware package that delivers maximum, repeatable stopping power during high-performance driving.
The kit includes all-new carbon-silicon carbide rotors that provide maximum high-temperature durability and heat management, one-piece forged calipers with high-performance pads and high-temperature brake fluid.
Includes:
  • 2x 410 x 40mm carbon-silicon carbide front rotors
  • 2x 410 x 32mm carbon-silicon carbide rear rotors
  • 2x 6-piston one-piece, forged front calipers
  • 2x 4-piston one-piece, forged rear calipers
  • 2x integrated, caliper-mounted parking brakes
  • 4x high-performance front brake pads
  • 4x high-performance rear brake pads
  • 1x bottle of high-temperature brake fluid
Note: This package is only compatible with Model S Plaid vehicles equipped with 21” Arachnid wheels.

Attachments

• FD19DC9C-DBB0-4BFE-88DD-65D7D10C1456.jpeg
    FD19DC9C-DBB0-4BFE-88DD-65D7D10C1456.jpeg
    73.4 KB · Views: 96
All brakes are made by Brembo. My calipers are stock, original. My buddy at NAPA crossed number. I then looked on ebay. Numbers were same? They all fit.
Problem. Had the chisel screw out that held rotor. Went to SC. We don't sell it, not listed. WTF???
When we start fixing these ourselves, we r going to have to be creative. Tie rod end is Mercedes. Window switch are Mercedes. Accelerator pedal is Ford, $30.

Reactions: oktane
All brakes are made by Brembo. My calipers are stock, original. My buddy at NAPA crossed number. I then looked on ebay. Numbers were same? They all fit.
Problem. Had the chisel screw out that held rotor. Went to SC. We don't sell it, not listed. WTF???
When we start fixing these ourselves, we r going to have to be creative. Tie rod end is Mercedes. Window switch are Mercedes. Accelerator pedal is Ford, $30.

can you post a link to the rotors that you bought?