Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla OEM Mud flaps for refresh S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Any damage to the fender?

Not anything super obvious but I haven't looked closely. Napa didn't have a push pin that is shallow enough to fit, the Tesla one is pretty specific as far as length. I'm about to email them and see what I can figure out regarding a replacement push pin. I went ahead and took the other side off, sort of interesting but there was a TON of debris inside the body of the flap. Again it's only about 1000 miles and I don't drive on gravel or any debris, I very rarely even drive the S in the rain.

Reactions: Robotpedlr
Not anything super obvious but I haven't looked closely. Napa didn't have a push pin that is shallow enough to fit, the Tesla one is pretty specific as far as length. I'm about to email them and see what I can figure out regarding a replacement push pin. I went ahead and took the other side off, sort of interesting but there was a TON of debris inside the body of the flap. Again it's only about 1000 miles and I don't drive on gravel or any debris, I very rarely even drive the S in the rain.
Good to hear (no damage). Amazon has many push pin kit options with a mixture of sizes. Probably your best bet and will allow for spares.