TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Tesla OEM Obeche Matte Yatch Floor. - SOLD

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by petero, Aug 17, 2014.

1. petero

petero Member

Tesla OEM Obeche Matte Yatch Floor.

Pre-owned, Tesla OEM, in very good to excellent condition. $500.00 + Paypal fees+ shipping.OBO.

To paraphrase Tesla Motors, "an elegant touch to your Model S's center console tray that matches the Obeche Matte interior decor with narrow strips of rubber for added grip."
    I bought the Matte finish floor hoping it would nicely compliment my Glossy decor it didn't! There is nothing wrong with this floor and if I had the Matte finish it would be in my car now. Tesla offers the Yatch Floor for $700+ tax. I am located in Southern California.

Approx. Dimensions:
    Length: 23.5"
    Top Width: 10"
    Bottom Width: 5.5"

List Date: 8/17/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Tesla OEM Obeche Matte Yatch Floor.
    --------------------------------------
    SOLD

browseformore.png
    --------------------------------------
    tesla-motors-club.gif
    7031eeeb-fb3c-4e92-96fe-ee326931dcbb2.JPG
    cc4877d2-bb3d-487b-90c5-f03cffd6de362.JPG
    67d320a4-770e-4a21-be37-087405c95bab.JPG
    d8508a41-7bbb-4d2c-805a-47d5520f0de9.JPG
    0471e608-590c-4969-b3ee-dc335ab77d98.JPG
    820ce2e7-7340-448d-8797-e66656c5165e.JPG

2. Tacket

Tacket Member

I'm interested in this - I will run it by the wife and see what she thinks :p

3. Xin1120

Xin1120 Member

I was thinking about selling my OEM Obeche gloss yacht floor soon too. Very interested to see how many people are interested in this.

4. petero

petero Member

self serving - but ...

Hi Tacket,

I know your wife signed you up for the console the black piano is now being delivered and the obeche some time "soon" next year. I saw the black and it is very nice and fairly priced. I know what I am about to say is very self serving but ... I can't help myself. I highly urge you to sit in a MS with Tesla console to see if you like it. I did and I prefer the open space.

I have pasted a new TM forum OP. Let me know we can work out any/all details if you are interested in my matte floor.

peter
    818-442-3655
    [email protected]

Sign into My Tesla | Tesla Motors

GOT MY TESLA CENTER CONSOLE THIS WEEK

PRIVATE
    Nuts4MS | AUGUST 26, 2014
    And I'm having it removed next week :( Don't get me wrong its great to have the extra space for drinks and stuff but I just get the feeling like I am going to start collecting junk by having it there. Also I kinda miss the openness, the console itself doesn't take up a whole lot of space but I guess after having a more spartan interior I have gotten used to the less is more mentality.

On a related note I am now selling a Center Console so if anyone is interested email me [email protected]

---UPDATE---
The finish on the console is piano black but to be honest it is a small portion so it would look good with any trim on the Model S