Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla OEM Red Calipers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm not sure why this guy is attacking this posting but I have also purchased used calipers on ebay, powder coated them and sold my old ones.
It's $500 for a used set of calipers, $400 if you find a good deal. It's $200-$300 for a reputable shop to powder coat. $50 for new seals. Plus all the hassle of getting this done yourself.
OPs asking price is very reasonable imo

I'm not sure why this guy is attacking this posting but I have also purchased used calipers on ebay, powder coated them and sold my old ones.
It's $500 for a used set of calipers, $400 if you find a good deal. It's $200-$300 for a reputable shop to powder coat. $50 for new seals. Plus all the hassle of getting this done yourself.
OPs asking price is very reasonable imo
I ignored the guy since he clearly has no idea what he's talking about.
You are spot on with your comments.
This isn't something that I like to do to begin with, I just so happen to start out with one set and then it turned into like 5. After this last set is gone, I'm done with this, its definitely a hassle to have this done if you don't already have another set.