Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla OEM Red Calipers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Qbenjamin

Frugal But Classy!
Jan 7, 2017
Bravos
I have a full set of brake calipers that were removed from a 2016 Model S. They were powder coated (holds up better than paint) to match the same red as the P model vehicles. I have sold 2 sets of these calipers in the past, so let me know if you need a reference, but the pics should answer all of your questions.

Can fit also fit the Model X, as long as you have the caliper setup that includes the parking brakes (same as Model S).

$900 plus actual shipping (can accept credit card if you cover 3% fee). Price is firm, so please don't ask.

Attachments

• IMG_0505.JPG
    IMG_0505.JPG
    564.7 KB · Views: 369
  • IMG_4656.JPG
    IMG_4656.JPG
    583.9 KB · Views: 325
  • IMG_6346.JPG
    IMG_6346.JPG
    544.9 KB · Views: 316
  • IMG_7644.JPG
    IMG_7644.JPG
    503.6 KB · Views: 324
  • IMG_7957.JPG
    IMG_7957.JPG
    552.9 KB · Views: 318
  • IMG_8766.JPG
    IMG_8766.JPG
    536.1 KB · Views: 315
  • IMG_6576.JPG
    IMG_6576.JPG
    560.1 KB · Views: 311
I have a full set of brake calipers that were removed from a 2016 Model S. They were powder coated (holds up better than paint) to match the same red as the P model vehicles. I have sold 2 sets of these calipers in the past, so let me know if you need a reference, but the pics should answer all of your questions.

Can fit also fit the Model X, as long as you have the caliper setup that includes the parking brakes (same as Model S).

$900 plus actual shipping (can accept credit card if you cover 3% fee). Price is firm, so please don't ask.
where did you get them powder coated?

I've sold four sets of these in the past at the same price, so it's more than fair. This is powder coating, not paint and I've had various sets for sale, not just one.
You pulled them off and powder coated them yourself thats a fifty dollar material difference, who are you trying to fool? The cost difference associated with some one getting it done on their own is due to actually having to disassemble the caliper vs painting it on the car, but you already took it off, probably off a totaled insurance claim "there was no choice" and now you're trying to get 900 for them because they're powder coated vs painted!? Id try ebay if you're trying to find people who don't know what they're buying. If you're going to pedal your stuff on a site devoted to enthusiasts don't think you're going to find a bunch of fools who take the bait.

You pulled them off and powder coated them yourself thats a fifty dollar material difference, who are you trying to fool? The cost difference associated with some one getting it done on their own is due to actually having to disassemble the caliper vs painting it on the car, but you already took it off, probably off a totaled insurance claim "there was no choice" and now you're trying to get 900 for them because they're powder coated vs painted!? Id try ebay if you're trying to find people who don't know what they're buying. If you're going to pedal your stuff on a site devoted to enthusiasts don't think you're going to find a bunch of fools who take the bait.
Your ignorance is almost funny, but I'm not going to entertain the thought. I don't do any type of removing of vehicle parts and I don't powder coat them either. It's all done professionally and costs a few hundred bucks.

If you can't afford something, don't try to justify a price reduction to ease your ego.

Your ignorance is almost funny, but I'm not going to entertain the thought. I don't do any type of removing of vehicle parts and I don't powder coat them either. It's all done professionally and costs a few hundred bucks.

If you can't afford something, don't try to justify a price reduction to ease your ego.
ROFL! Its funny that you would even consider someone who can afford to buy a model S not being able to afford $900 bucks!? Are you frugal as your comment implies, or just broke? Being broke doesnt give you the right to try to rip people off on here, so get outta here with your nonsense.

And if anyone on here is considering buying from this guy pm me, Ill let you know were I got mine done for alot cheaper.

ROFL! Its funny that you would even consider someone who can afford to buy a model S not being able to afford $900 bucks!? Are you frugal as your comment implies, or just broke? Being broke doesnt give you the right to try to rip people off on here, so get outta here with your nonsense.

And if anyone on here is considering buying from this guy pm me, Ill let you know were I got mine done for alot cheaper.
Go away. Your comments from the start are annoying and against forums rules.

Calipers aren't cheap, and neither is the powder coating process. If you think that the price is too much, go find them somewhere else for cheaper.

You're correct, I'm just another broke forum member driving a cheap luxury vehicle. :cool:

Go away. Your comments from the start are annoying and against forums rules.

Calipers aren't cheap, and neither is the powder coating process. If you think that the price is too much, go find them somewhere else for cheaper.

You're correct, I'm just another broke forum member driving a cheap luxury vehicle. :cool:

Its against forum rules to keep other forum members from being ripped off, by someone trying to make a quick buck off them? News to me. I thought we were all here to help each other. But I guess someone trying to use the forum as his own personal ebay to offload extra stock would have a problem with that....