Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla offer coupons or Group buy

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
FrugalTeslaGuy and TeslaRaj on Youtube did a comparison of the ones from Tesla Offer and Hansshow. Frugal Tesla Guy actually has now recommended against the Hansshow version, has uninstalled it in his model 3, and instead installed the Tesla Offer one.

You can use frugalteslaguy or teslaraj as discount codes for 5% off, but I'd be interested in trying for a group buy for more of a discount. I read in another thread that they will give more off if we find 25 people or more for a group buy.

I believe Frugal Tesla Guy's beef with Hansshow was its waterproofing, which at the time was just a bag. I think his unit failed, which led him to replace it with Tesla Offer. I believe Hansshow has since revised their design to make the box waterproof by itself to match Tesla Offer's design.

That said, I feel drawn to the Tesla Offer one, but I don't want to pay $550 for it. FWIW, the coupon code 'frugalteslaguy' knocks off 5%

I'm in for a group buy.

Reactions: MapledLeif
For kicks and giggles, I've reached out to them to see if another group buy would be something they'd be open to doing again. We'll see what they say.
I already did. They said no.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210616-203648_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20210616-203648_WhatsApp.jpg
    241.8 KB · Views: 225
Personally, I would only want this if they figure out a way to use a foot sensor with it. I asked the following question on the actual YouTube video on the "why don't we have a foot sensor on the power funk" video... perhaps some of my question can be answered here...

Post on YouTube video --->"How far away does the car sense the "phone as key"? Can't you make the frunk foot sensor module only active when the car is in park and have the foot sensor act as a car unlock module with a short time delay before actuating frunk opening? Am I missing something here?"

Thanks,

Keith

Let me know if anyone is interested:

can you send me the code?
The groupbuy is over and they said they wont be doing one any time soon. your best option currently is

The kit is 532 but theres a 25% off coupon Hansshow that makes is 399.00 The difference is minimal