Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Offer electric frunk

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe send an email to Tesla Offer. The show Seattle in their dealer network, but it doesn't specify who.
I whatsapped with TeslaOffer - great, fast responses by the way, as long as one is aware of time zones - and their contact doesn’t do equipment installations of any kind any more - just a paint and wraps sort of shop now.
I believe car toys may do custom installs paying by the hour, but they have not replied with a quote yet. Accutint Bellevue has referred me to benchmarkmotoring.com but haven’t reached out to them yet.

Reactions: Pgiadr00
Anyone interested in getting together for a 20% discount for the Tesla Offer Frunk or Trunk kit if we get 30 orders? If you are interested, please DM me with your email address.

Perfect timing, I'm in for one too. Will DM you my email address.

Send me a private message with your email if you are interested in getting in this group buy. The team at Tesla Offer has graciously offered 20% off if we get 25 orders. This is good for electric tailgate, electric frunk, soft closing doors or auto present door handles.

As a newer member it appears that I'm not able to DM you or haven't paid to get that kind of access. I'm interested in the discount.

Just got mine in, works great!

Attachments

• 20210424_110225_2.gif
    20210424_110225_2.gif
    4.8 MB · Views: 130
  • 20210424_110225_1.gif
    20210424_110225_1.gif
    4.4 MB · Views: 61
Anyone interested in getting together for a 20% discount for the Tesla Offer Frunk or Trunk kit if we get 30 orders? If you are interested, please DM me with your email address.

Count me in please

Status
Not open for further replies.