Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Offer Frunk Group Buy

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I negotiated a 20% discount on the frunk or trunk units from Tesla Offer. Need 30 to meet the minimum requirement. If you are interested, please DM me with your email address. Great video on YouTube from The Frugal Tesla guy on a Model 3 install.

Dave

Confused.

This is in the Model X thread, but it's for the Model 3, or the Model Y, or all Teslas, or some other combination, or ________?

Also: it's good form to provide the link to whatever it is that this is for so that we might see what the item is, and how much full price would be.

Thx.

Reactions: Stin121
Confused.

This is in the Model X thread, but it's for the Model 3, or the Model Y, or all Teslas, or some other combination, or ________?

Also: it's good form to provide the link to whatever it is that this is for so that we might see what the item is, and how much full price would be.

Thx.

They allow mix and matches there, which is nice.

Its for any of the Frunk units that they sell. The reason that I did not provide the price is that there are various units/options based upon the model that you have. This is their website. So it would be 20% off of whatever you selected.

Dave - website below....

Home - Tesla Offer

I'm in for 1 MX frunk kit.

I was in on a previous group buy. Kit is awesome and customer support is top notch. I had some issues with the frunk slowing down while closing with some latching issues.

Raymond was on top of it and eventually figured it out over time. It needed a couple firmware updates, but he was always responsive to my chats

"Mark 4.0 provide additional checking (landing check) to make sure the hood is caught before latching."

NICE. Fwiw, this is hands down the best aftermarket mod for the X. It's worked really well for me and has been extremely useful.

The ONLY thing, however, is I'd recommend you *consider*, depending on your situation, blocking the release button inside the frunk. Prior to having this gadget installed, if a golf bag inadvertently hits that button, your hood would pop up a little but the latch safety would not allow it to open all the way. I had a couple occasions that happened to me with this gadget installed, and the hood fully opened while driving and it's extremely dangerous when it does occur. I have now taped off the button altogether with bright fluorescent tape and labeled it accordingly.

• Helpful
Reactions: T.R.T.e.s.l.a.