Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Offer Model 3/Y Frunk Group Buy

bozer

Jul 13, 2020
NJ
Anyone have someone to do install in New Jersey/NY area? Hell, I'll drive to Delaware even. I HATE closing the frunk.

CLLACAB

Dec 11, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
As of early this morning, he told me that he has processed 46 orders. I just submitted 2 for me....so that is 48. We had about 70 people commit. Hopefully, we will hit that number and they will have a good January.

Also - If you have not watched the YouTube video by The Frugal Tesla Guy, he goes through the install in an easy to follow process.

Dave

BManCan

Sep 8, 2020
London, Canada
Also - If you have not watched the YouTube video by The Frugal Tesla Guy, he goes through the install in an easy to follow process.
Dave
Did The Frugal Tesla Guy do a Model Y install video? I found one for the Model 3 (which is similar), but would like to see one showing mounting and wire tidying on the Y.

MPM25

Mar 20, 2020
San Diego
Anyone know of an installer in San Diego area? I see there is one on the Tesla Offer installation network map but no information is provided. I have emailed them but no response yet.

mcorf

Apr 21, 2019
Campbell,Ohio
I sent them a message via the WhatsApp and the response was that they got so many orders via the group order that they are processing them as fast as they can but can't guarantee the 7-21 days for free shipping because of the size of the order.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC