Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Offer Model 3/Y Frunk Group Buy

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
another install tip: When doing your re-install of your frunk/panels, make absolutely sure your thick rubber trim piece that goes around the perimeter of your frunk tub, is pressed down fully/securely into place. Make sure all of the plastic panels are snapped snugly. Failing to do so can potentially cause the lid to not snap down fully or be misaligned/sitting up a bit.

everything seems to be working, not sure if this is normal. i can open the frunk from the touchscreen in the car, but can't close it from the touchscreen. the frunk button says open and is grayed out.

from the app i can open and close the frunk with no problem.

i have a model 3 in case that matters

Last edited:
everything seems to be working, not sure if this is normal. i can open the frunk from the touchscreen in the car, but can't close it from the touchscreen. the frunk button says open and is grayed out.

from the app i can open and close the frunk with no problem.

i have a model 3 in case that matters
Apparently it matters on Model 3s.
You have options tho:
Model 3 Electric Frunk - Tesla Offer

8EF69240-29FB-4FA6-8078-77389EDA1A94.png

Reactions: TheNeck
accidentally broke one of the frunk clip when putting the frunk back in. anyone have any idea how to remove the broken clip, so i can install a new clip when i get one? i even try to remove one of the clips not broken, and i can't figure it out. :(

1472872-00-B%203-270x270.jpeg

Last edited: