Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla offering free supercharging on Model 3's

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I went in to meet my new SA and they confirmed that the 2 years of supercharging has been added to my order. I also asked to confirm my original referer will still receive their 2,000 mi.

Who knows how much this will ultimately end up being worth- but it will be great no to have to think about it. I get free charging at work, so who knows if I'd have ending up being able to make use of the 2000mi in the 6 month time allotted. With 2 years, that will likely be a few trips to LA and Vegas, many of trips to Tahoe, and one round trip to Ontario Canada from Northern California.

Ordered 7/27. Asked for 2yrSC on 9/14 from SA just after this deal was announced, and SA put in a request. Picked up 9/16 with an email reassurance that the 2yrSC was submitted and is still pending approval. Per the delivery staff, it's very likely that it will be approved, but it may take time. I'm mostly confident, but will only believe when it's approved.

My Tesla SA was being non responsive so I called the delivery center yesterday and spoke with them. They put in a case for me and are waiting for it to be approved. I called today and they did say it should be approved by Tesla HQ but obviously I don't have confirmation of it yet. Anybody else here had any luck lately? Any suggestions they can offer about the process?

I went in to meet my new SA and they confirmed that the 2 years of supercharging has been added to my order. I also asked to confirm my original referer will still receive their 2,000 mi.

Who knows how much this will ultimately end up being worth- but it will be great no to have to think about it. I get free charging at work, so who knows if I'd have ending up being able to make use of the 2000mi in the 6 month time allotted. With 2 years, that will likely be a few trips to LA and Vegas, many of trips to Tahoe, and one round trip to Ontario Canada from Northern California.

Hmm I was told that the referral bonus cannot coexist with the 2 years of free supercharging. Whoever referred you will get nothing if you get 2 years of free supercharging.

I picked up my Model 3 today and asked the delivery person to confirm that the two years of supercharging was on my account. He confirmed that a "case" had been opened and that it would take about a week for the incentive to be added to my account. I asked him how I would know when it was added, and he didn't have an answer. He said that it might be simply that I would not see any charges on my account when I used a supercharger. Let's see if that happens....

My build sheet doesn't show a 2 years of free super charging. How do I find out if got it or not?
Placed a LR-AWD white on white order and got deviated to midnight silver and 19" wheels with white interior.
Extremely happy about it

Was talking to a used vehicle advisor today about a 3

Told him about and showed him the discounts and 2 year free supercharging deals that are going on right now and he said he wished he could give it to me on the car but Tesla isn't doing those anymore

I told him everyone is getting it added to their orders new and used + rim upgrades and paint discounts depending on the car you spec out and he said Tesla use to do special giveaways but not no more

I then showed him people receiving them and that they are going on right now since its end of Q3 and he said that's very strange and he wasn't aware of that. I then again asked what he could do for me on the car because I would love to take delivery this week and he said he could do nothing, but wished he could.

He was no help and clearly didn't know about what is going on and the car eventually sold

We all seem to know more here on the forum than the actual people that work for Tesla lol

I spoke with my SA before taking delivery and she said we "definitely qualified" for the 2 years SC and she would get that set up. We took delivery on Monday night and I tried to get some kind of confirmation that the request had been sent in, but they didn't seem to know how to check that at the delivery center (the guy who actually did our delivery paperwork for the car was very quiet and subdued, and seemed like not a fan of talking). I mentioned it to the other guy who did our walk through and he said he would make sure it was on there and it shouldn't be a problem since our SA and him were both doing something (whatever that something may be is a mystery).

Called the delivery center today re: a different question and got the guy I had worked with pre-pickup who is awesome (James, for anyone working with the Littleton delivery center). He checked and confirmed that there is a case pending on our account for the 2 years SC and we should see that show up on our account/in the loot box in a week or so. He admittedly didn't know how long it takes or where/how you see it, but he seemed confident that it was pending and would be there at some point.

Ordered 8/26 (non-inventory)
First call re: 2 years SC on 9/14
Delivered 9/16

How did you verify if you actually received the 2 years of free super charging? I'm curious because my SA told me they've added a case but I have to wait to get it approved. Other than calling them, I'm curious how to verify if this actually went through.
Thank you!
She just submitted a case for it, but it may not show up right away according to her. It needs to be processed and approved still.