Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla offering free supercharging on Model 3's

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I purchased on Sept 13, picked up on Sept 14. I was told by SA that I would get 2 years free SC. I have been texting SA every few weeks and was told I would get it, then I wouldn't get it, and back to I would get it in the beginning of Oct. So far I haven't gotten the free SC on my account, and my SA is no longer responding to my texts. I am in Vancouver, Canada.

i can see that my onlne account shows that I have free supercharging. It does NOT show on my Iphone Tesla app. All I see is my referral code link.
then last time I charged my display told me how much it cost me to charge. Not sure if it hit my credit card yet and if it does, I will complain. Anyone else know if the free supercharging shows up on your iphone app??

i can see that my onlne account shows that I have free supercharging. It does NOT show on my Iphone Tesla app. All I see is my referral code link.
then last time I charged my display told me how much it cost me to charge. Not sure if it hit my credit card yet and if it does, I will complain. Anyone else know if the free supercharging shows up on your iphone app??

Same here.... the "free supercharging enabled" shows up only in my online account on the webpage... It does not show in the loot box in the Tesla app (which shows 2K miles credit from referral bonus). I have charged using SC and I don't get any display about the cost? Maybe I already removed my credit card from my account? (The loot box still says 2000 free miles remaining).

I am also in the waiting game, I took delivery on Sept 20th and my SA said I would get it and then said no my car isn't illegible (because I got a stealth) and then when I picked it up the delivery guy said it was on my account and would take up to 30 days to show up. It will be 30 days on Monday and I am doubtful. My SA isn't returning my messages either which is frustrating.