Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla offers 1 year free supercharging if you buy before Dec 31st 2020

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It’s not confirmed anywhere. Only original source is vi a Tesla “Meme” that was seen exclusively by Electrek. No one else has reportedly seen it.
upload_2020-12-22_12-43-35.png

Tesla offers one year of free Supercharging to incentivize deliveries in record quarter attempt - Electrek

So I have spoken with Tesla chat and it’s only valid for cars delivered between 19th & 31st December. Mine was delivered on the 17th and was told unlucky those are the dates.
Took delivery of mine on 18th. Well that really sucks hahaha
I have a super charger about 8 miles from me and would use it often if it was free. Guess I'll stick with 7kw for now

For the ones who have got the free SC did you place your order in before December? I collected mine on Dec 21st and have just been told I’m not eligible because the order was placed in November!

For the ones who have got the free SC did you place your order in before December? I collected mine on Dec 21st and have just been told I’m not eligible because the order was placed in November!

Mine is a lease via salary sacrifice. I signed up in mid-Nov, but I guess it’s possible the order didn’t make it to Tesla until December.