Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla offers 1 year free supercharging if you buy before Dec 31st 2020

Drew57

Active ember
Apr 4, 2020
Chester UK
Seeing how much my Daughters 3y old 'supercharging for life' Model X has been throttled back including range loss, I'm quite glad I don't have this free incentive.

Dec 7, 2020
Shropshire
I would be interested to find out more about this. My 3 LR arrives on Wednesday.

I do a hefty annual mileage, so I'll be spending a lot of time at SC up and down the UK.

Is there a best contact email or will a general email postbox work?

Tall_Ross

Oct 16, 2020
Milton Keynes
So I have spoken with Tesla chat and it’s only valid for cars delivered between 19th & 31st December. Mine was delivered on the 17th and was told unlucky those are the dates.

CMc1

supercharge.info editor
Supporting Member
Aug 2, 2019
North, UK
It’s not confirmed anywhere. Only original source is vi a Tesla “Meme” that was seen exclusively by Electrek. No one else has reportedly seen it.
upload_2020-12-22_12-43-35.png

Tesla offers one year of free Supercharging to incentivize deliveries in record quarter attempt - Electrek

Morriscoombes

Oct 17, 2020
Leeds
That's not a meme. Why doesnt anyone understand that word!

(I realise CMc1 you're just repeating the text on the pic)

As for the supercharging, it's a shame they didn't also give it to those who had long Q4 wait times.

Reactions: CMc1

Sugei

Oct 14, 2020
UK
So I have spoken with Tesla chat and it’s only valid for cars delivered between 19th & 31st December. Mine was delivered on the 17th and was told unlucky those are the dates.
Took delivery of mine on 18th. Well that really sucks hahaha
I have a super charger about 8 miles from me and would use it often if it was free. Guess I'll stick with 7kw for now

VanillaAir_UK

Jun 17, 2019
Surrey, UK
We had no home charging for several months. It soon wears very thin using a supercharger to charge when you could be tucked up in bed. Wandering off to kill a bit of time in Starbucks or McD didn't help... it worked out more costly than charging at home even if it was free supercharging.

Reactions: Kenners and CMc1

SimonKhadija

Nov 23, 2020
Baston
I emailed Tesla to see if I'm eligible for the offer and I've just had a response to say that I am eligible and it will appear in my account at some point in January.

Reactions: sonix

Sugei

Oct 14, 2020
UK
Called up and asked anyway, they wouldn't budge on the 18th even if it was 1day early. Bit disappointing really, but I would expect nothing else from Tesla. Home charging it is :D

peppemon

Dec 14, 2020
London
I will collect my M3 LR tomorrow, today I have called asking for the free SC, and I have been told I will get it starting from the 1st of Jan. Between now and the 1st I will have to pay. (this is what I have been told)

Sangram

Oct 28, 2020
London
Just got a call from Tesla confirming 1 year free super charging. Collected my M3 LR on 19th December. They told it will start some time in January.

Joey c

Dec 23, 2020
UK
For the ones who have got the free SC did you place your order in before December? I collected mine on Dec 21st and have just been told I’m not eligible because the order was placed in November!

sonix

Dec 17, 2020
Wales
For the ones who have got the free SC did you place your order in before December? I collected mine on Dec 21st and have just been told I’m not eligible because the order was placed in November!

Mine is a lease via salary sacrifice. I signed up in mid-Nov, but I guess it’s possible the order didn’t make it to Tesla until December.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC