Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla on South Park... again.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just sitting here flipping channels and see a Tesla pull up on South Park with E.M. in it. Got in half way through the episode, and still kind of lost on what the....point of the episode exactly is. Opinions?

Last edited:
Some screen caps:
Elon_on_SouthPark1.JPG

Elon_on_SouthPark2.JPG

Elon_on_SouthPark3.JPG

Elon_on_SouthPark4.JPG

Elon_on_SouthPark5.JPG

Elon_on_SouthPark6.JPG

The episode was very strange. I'm guessing the second half of the episode was put together at the last minute. Why was Elon sucked into a black hole? Did they forget Uber pays more to drivers who use a Tesla? :confused:

Last edited:
The episode was interesting, I especially like the Tesla Coil on the back of the car. Though I was hoping that he would use that Tesla coil to shoot lightning (like in command and conquer) or launch a rocket. A cannon is not Musk's thing.

As for them making Jabs at Tesla, they make jabs at everything, that is how South Park does things.

Though I understand now why stock was down in the after hours, 2.3 billion for handycar? seriously Elon? lol

The episode was very strange. I'm guessing the second half of the episode was put together at the last minute. Why was Elon sucked into a black hole? Did they forget Uber pays more to drivers who use a Tesla? :confused:

Elon was not sucked into the black hole, the guy in the zipcar was. Elon's car got flipped over by a bunch of wheelchairs (I'd like to see them try rolling over a Tesla)

Weird that they turned Elon into Thurston Howell III with a New England Blue Blood accent and an ascot.

And Tesla buys handi-car for $2.3 Billion.

The exact amount Tesla raised on Wall Street for the Gigafactory.

Matt Stone and/or Trey Parker must be big Tesla/EM fans.

South Park also showed the new Model S/D's hardware for getting rid of gas guzzling SUVs. I wonder if current Model S owners will want theirs retrofitted with this as well?

I, for one, would pay extra to have the hidden cannon packed installed in my Model S. I wonder if I will have to get the Tech Package to select this option, or if it will be available as a standalone feature.