Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla on Southpark

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
CIMG6421.JPG

You don't watch American football, do you? This commercial was played about every 5 minutes during a game last week. ;)

I haven't even turned on the TV for ages. But I linked it for those who wanted to see the commercial.

I missed it. Can somebody tell us what happened and put it in Spoiler Tags? I'm curious... :D

I don't think it aired yet. From the looks of it, it will air this wed. So far all that is available is the commercial I linked above.

I started this thread yesterday in the general forum and it got insta-buried. Oh well.

Yeah, they are showing a 15 sec clip as the main promo for the new series of episodes. It is a play on World War Z, wherein Eric Cartman jumps in a car and yells

Drive, you gotta drive now!
Get to an airport!
We've got about 10 minutes until this entire country is up in flames. If you want to live, you'd better step on the gas..... Oh wait, is this a Tesla? Sh**.
Well, step on the Prissy Pedal, we're going to die!

Last edited:
I started this thread yesterday in the general forum and it got insta-buried. Oh well.

Yeah, they are showing a 15 sec clip as the main promo for the new series of episodes. It is a play on World War Z, wherein Eric Cartman jumps in a car and yells

Drive, you gotta drive now!
Get to an airport!
We've got about 10 minutes until this entire country is up in flames. If you want to live, you'd better step on the gas..... Oh wait, is this a Tesla? Sh**.
Well, step on the Prissy Pedal, we're going to die!

Excellent! I hereby name thee "prissy pedal". Done.