Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Online Store Communications

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone ordered Model 3 accessories from the Tesla online store recently? I ordered a few accessories (frunk mat, trunk mat and tire repair kit) 2 weeks ago. Received a confirmation email when I ordered but nothing since. Received my tire repair kit after a week though I did not get a shipping notification email. Tried to email [email protected] for an update on the remaining two items but no one has replied. Does anyone know who I can follow-up with to get an update on my orders? Even if the items are on backorder, I would appreciate a communication letting me know as such.

Has anyone ordered Model 3 accessories from the Tesla online store recently? I ordered a few accessories (frunk mat, trunk mat and tire repair kit) 2 weeks ago. Received a confirmation email when I ordered but nothing since. Received my tire repair kit after a week though I did not get a shipping notification email. Tried to email [email protected] for an update on the remaining two items but no one has replied. Does anyone know who I can follow-up with to get an update on my orders? Even if the items are on backorder, I would appreciate a communication letting me know as such.

Try: [email protected]. Had an issue with the wrong item sent (back in December 2017) and that was the address in the e-mail.

• Helpful
Reactions: SW2Fiddler
I’m 2 months into an order issue. Ordered a black ‘Model 3’ logo hat. They sent me a black ‘Tesla’ logo hat. Contacted them. JJ said he would re-ship the correct one right away. Got another ‘Tesla’ hat. Now I have 2. They haven’t responded to any more emails in over a month. I give up.

• Funny
Reactions: Pkmmte
I ordered a Model 3 license plate frame, frunk mat and a lightning cable from the Tesla online store on the 11th. I received a shipping confirmation for the license plate frame the next day and it just arrived via FedEx today. The other two items in my order have not shipped yet despite both showing up as "in stock" on the Tesla website. I'm beginning to wonder if I will receive either the frunk mat or lightning cable before I take delivery in 10 days. I'm assuming that my Tesla store will have these in stock when I take delivery. Perhaps I should just cancel the online order and purchase these when I pick up my Model 3 next Thursday?

Did either of you receive your trunk/frunk all weather mats yet? I placed an order last week but have yet to receive a shipping confirmation. I e-mailed [email protected] to inquire if the mats were on back order and this was the response I got:

Thanks for contacting Tesla and thank you for your patience. We've asked that our shipping team prioritize fulfillment of your order #XXXXXX. Upon fulfillment, you'll receive an automated email with FedEx tracking information. We apologize for the delay in the fulfillment of this order and for any inconvenience.

Not exactly answering my question :(

When I placed my deposit for my Model 3 I ordered two Lightning cables for the car from the online store. I didn't realize the car would come with one Lightning cable, so I've emailed attempting to return one of them and haven't received a response. It's been 11 days now.

I'll try the [email protected] address mentioned above, but customer service is certainly lacking.

Is this typical experience with contacting the online shop? Ordered the aero wheel cap kit, and only got 2 out of the 4 wheel caps. Emailed right away (around 11 am est) and while I am not disappointed in no response as of 5pm est, I certainly am worried based upon this thread. That was a 50 dollar item, to only get half of the essential part is off putting. Granted I dont have a car to put this on, but if I have to wait another 8 weeks, seems very likely I will have a car.
More importantly, I will be ordering the proper adapter (likely nema 14-30) as soon as the plan is solidified with an electrician, and that is something that I cannot wait for, or I will be charging a couple miles an hour on 120v plugs....

Is this typical experience with contacting the online shop? Ordered the aero wheel cap kit, and only got 2 out of the 4 wheel caps. Emailed right away (around 11 am est) and while I am not disappointed in no response as of 5pm est, I certainly am worried based upon this thread. That was a 50 dollar item, to only get half of the essential part is off putting. Granted I dont have a car to put this on, but if I have to wait another 8 weeks, seems very likely I will have a car.
More importantly, I will be ordering the proper adapter (likely nema 14-30) as soon as the plan is solidified with an electrician, and that is something that I cannot wait for, or I will be charging a couple miles an hour on 120v plugs....
Sure seems like it. I had to wait over one month to receive the UMC adapter I bought for mine.

I ordered a paint kit, and the box came last week. It had all of the accessories...just no paint!

I emailed [email protected] and have not heard back yet. I sent photos of my order details and the box with no paint.

Very frustrating that no one has replied yet.

I tried to reach a human, but it looks like that is impossible.