TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Tesla Online Store: Customer Service Contact?

Discussion in 'Model 3' started by Trevor B, Aug 1, 2018.

1. Trevor B

Trevor B Member

Looks like the only way to contact them is email, and they are yet to reply to mail from last week.

Is there a number to call? I've been charged twice even though I ordered one Wall Connector (and the mail receipt shows just one connector as well) ... can't get this resolved for over a week and counting.

This is incredibly frustrating, I will go ahead and dispute with Visa

• Like x 1
  2. North75

North75 Member

I was wondering this as well. I ordered some items that I got charged for, but haven't shipped yet. Its been about 3 weeks and haven't heard anything regarding expected ship date. There's no links to check the order status or anything either.
    On the other hand,I had Tesla energy install a HPWC and they haven't sent me any invoices to pay the $1250 yet. It's been about a month since the install. I've sent them emails as well.

• Informative x 1
  3. Trevor B

Trevor B Member

You would think a tech-savvy company like Tesla would have online options to check order status etc, instead of a dumb mail interface that doesn't get answered.

The 1990s are calling, they want their technology back.

• Like x 1
  4. albtrssp

albtrssp Member

I had to return a wall connector due to an issue with FedEx. They took a long time to respond to my email (close to a week, I think), but they eventually did get back, FWIW.

• Informative x 1