Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Online Store: Customer Service Contact?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Trevor B

Apr 2, 2016
USA
Looks like the only way to contact them is email, and they are yet to reply to mail from last week.

Is there a number to call? I've been charged twice even though I ordered one Wall Connector (and the mail receipt shows just one connector as well) ... can't get this resolved for over a week and counting.

This is incredibly frustrating, I will go ahead and dispute with Visa

Reactions: CtznSnips
I was wondering this as well. I ordered some items that I got charged for, but haven't shipped yet. Its been about 3 weeks and haven't heard anything regarding expected ship date. There's no links to check the order status or anything either.
On the other hand,I had Tesla energy install a HPWC and they haven't sent me any invoices to pay the $1250 yet. It's been about a month since the install. I've sent them emails as well.

• Informative
Reactions: CtznSnips
Tesla Shop Orders:

* 12/3 - Model 3 Aero Wheel Cap Kit - Story to follow
* 12/9 - Model S/X/3 Cable Organizer - Shipped w/ Tracking Number
* 12/11 - Model 3 Glass Roof Sunshade - Shipped w/ Tracking Number

The checkout process for the wheel cap kit went smoothly. I got my email indicating the order was shipped and quickly noticed that "null" was listed under the tracking # and there was no Track button. I thought this was a bit odd so I emailed onlineorders@tesla. On 12/4 I got this response from someone named Samuel "We've asked that our shipping team prioritize fulfillment of a replacement for your order. I apologize for the delay in the fulfillment of this order." On 12/6 I still had not gotten a tracking number so I emailed them again. That same day I got this response from Samuel "Thanks for reaching out.

The original shipment appears to be lost, so we are sending you a replacement. I do not have tracking on this yet, though I can confirm that this is line to be shipped by my team."

Based on that email from Samuel I asked if Tesla would be willing to offer a discount or expedited shipping. Samuel did quickly reply but did not address either of my questions. He did say the following "I again apologize for any inconvenience arising from the delay here. I do not have tracking yet, but I have confirmed that my team is working to ship this for you." I asked my original questions about discount and shipping again and this was his response "We only have FedEx Ground available for shipping at this time, but I can confirm that the new order for the reshipment is in place. I reiterate our apologies for the delays here."

I sent follow-up emails on 12/10, 12/11, 12/12 and 12/13 and none of them were answered. I understand that mistakes happen and shipments may get lost. Even Amazon runs into this from time to time. But not being able to get something as simple as a tracking number is unacceptable. I expected Samuel to just send out another kit and immediately give me a tracking number.

Do any of you have any advice before I open a dispute with my credit card company.

I ordered clothing in 11-11-18 for Xmas, today is 12-15, no word from Tesla store. They charged my credit card on 11-11 , all I want to know is is my stuff coming for Xmas. I have emailed them 7 times, had customer service do the same, nothing. This division needs some looking after because it sucks.

I ordered just a T-shirt on November 3rd. I've emailed them 3 times now asking when it will ship. Not one reply.

I made sure I told them it took less than 3 weeks to order and receive my P3D+.

I'm blown away I can't get a damn shirt any faster than that. Would they need to pull someone off the M3 Production line to screen print a T-Shirt?

I was wondering if other people had this issue, seems to be a real thing.

I ordered just a T-shirt on November 3rd. I've emailed them 3 times now asking when it will ship. Not one reply.

I made sure I told them it took less than 3 weeks to order and receive my P3D+.

I'm blown away I can't get a damn shirt any faster than that. Would they need to pull someone off the M3 Production line to screen print a T-Shirt?

I was wondering if other people had this issue, seems to be a real thing.
I’ve tried for over 30 days for a response, but nothing. I don’t know what to do. These are Xmas gifts. If they would contact me , I would tell them to refund my money and I’ll go elsewhere. Any ideas ?

Assume those shirts are not coming .

A36A8A53-FFB8-4300-9A95-13E08DC06CE4.jpeg

I’ve ordered two things with them. First was a Wall Connector and it showed up at my door 2 days after I placed the order.

Then I ordered a lightning cable. Two weeks of silence. Emailed them. No response. Called the regular Tesla 800 number yesterday. The rep said they have no access to the online store orders. They can’t see the order, they can’t cancel the order. They can’t do anything about it. The CS rep was friendly and apologetic, but he couldn’t do anything. Oh well, it was just a $14 order. I guess I’ll just reach my inner zen and not get worked up about it :)