Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla online used car purchase MAJOR ISSUES

ucmndd

Mar 10, 2016
California
Love the products, but we are learning to hate the company with frequent "burn your customer" stunts like this, and what the OP posted at the start of this thread.
Yet you’ve bought literally a dozen Teslas, so Tesla’s learned behavior seems pretty reasonable - i.e. people don’t actually care.

Nothing changes until people stop buying. Who’s first?

I haven't read all 3 pages of comments, but in my experience any complaint will be met with the standard response, there is someone on the complaints process who isn't paid very much and has very clear guidelines they should follow in case of dispute. But most times there are reasonable people behind the ones with the scripts with some flexibiility. If you escalate this through Sales or even asking for a supervisor politely and calmly when calling you'll probably find they can see the issue has merit and be reasonable with you over the fees.

Polite, calm and reasonable generally win IMHO
Generally being the key word here - in my experience satisfaction dealing with Tesla is a completely random event.

Reactions: TSLA Pilot

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC