Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla only vehicle

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When I was younger and it didn't hurt to sit so long at a stretch sure - tough out a 12 hr drive to SF, Park City, or Denver in one stretch. Now the chargers give a much needed excuse to get out and get limbered back up. That said, I don't think I've ever spent more than 25-40 minutes tops at a charger and I get to break those trips in two :)
New super chargers are fast. I have found all Tesla cars I’ve driven to be fantastic road trip vehicles. Even when I have flown somewhere and needed to do a long drive, I didn’t think twice about renting a LR s or x in Turo.

Attachments

• 26D0EFEB-9027-488B-827D-9A8CB4968EB4.jpeg
    26D0EFEB-9027-488B-827D-9A8CB4968EB4.jpeg
    281.1 KB · Views: 47
What's the RDX worth? Would it be worthwhile to get rid of that (for the money) and get something used that has a history of reliability and cheap? Maybe a Civic, Corolla, Camry. What's the insurance there? That's why I'm getting rid of the outback. It's good (better than the MY) for hauling but $700 / year is too much. Not much multi-car discount with 2 drivers here. It's the cheapest at $695. The Camry & MY are $794/$810.