Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla only?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2 Leafs and a Tesla Model S. I am planning another long trip in the Tesla this summer between 5000-6000 miles. I still need my Jeep though for dipping my boat into the lake and pulling a travel trailer. I need a Tesla Truck, really bad! I have threatened to buy a Tesla semi tractor and use it for my truck needs. I would have to change the seating arrangement however. For the OP... If you plan on going off the beaten path, just take a chademo adapter and other adapters so you can plug into anything that you come across. Otherwise, just enjoy the abundance of Superchargers. You car is a great travel vehicle. Have fun and enjoy!

@Zero CO2

Is that why you're posting on a Model X forum?;)

Wow that's funny as you can tell did not even realize what forum i was on ....No wonder I could not get one person to admit they are not willing to go "Tesla only" yet :rolleyes: i am talking to Model X owners ... you guys clearly are Tesla only :D

I am still not willing to go Tesla only !!!! model S3X

We have had our Tesla for two weeks now. Very happy. Considering getting rid of our ICE vehicle and going only Tessa. We are retired, but will be traveling a couple of times a year and doing 2000 miles round trip. Are we crazy to have only a Tesla?
Do it. I'm looking forward to being a whole Tesla household the way God intended when she first carved a T into the hood with her eyes. Praises be unto her.

• Funny
Reactions: ThisIsTrue
We have a Model X and a Model 3 so are all electric most of the time. I would be foolish to think all transportation needs can be met with any currently available electric vehicle, but I figure I can rent an ICE vehicle when I need one. All other needs are met with the Teslas. Why, therefore, would I want register and insure a vehicle that I will only use a few times in any year?

Reactions: Rocky_H
We had a mini-van while we owned a Model S and when we decided to get an X we also decided to sell the mini van. We have been about 9 months with just the X now and have no regrets. We are retired and have young grand children. The FWDs are wonderful compared to the S and even the mini-van. The standard height of the X is also easier for stiff old joints. The X is big but not a monster. Visibility is so much better in the X as compared to any sedan, no ducking down to see overhead traffic lights but doesn't look like a truck. Almost like being in a bubble. We are very pleased with it.