Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla order cancelled with no warning

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So it took three months and a sharp decline in demand, plus a bunch of incentives, and you got your Model X just now? There's got to be something in Tesla's CRM that forces the minimum wait time for anything that needs escallation to 3 months. It's almost regular enough to set your watch to.

My Order from 15.05.2021 was cancelled on 30.12.2022 with no warning or contact.
Tesla Romania told me that the order was cancelled from Germany and they have no solution for this mess.
There is no one to talk about this.
They told me to order a new car and that will sell it with the original price (21000 eur less), but they don’t give this in writing.
So I now I try with a layer…

Chaos!

Well, victory!
I had to make a new order, 21300 EUR+ than my original order, same configuration!
After a little push from the local customer authority, I received a modified invoice for the new order (old price).

Now I wait for Tesla to ship MX LR in Europe.

Reactions: father_of_6
Well, victory!
I had to make a new order, 21300 EUR+ than my original order, same configuration!
After a little push from the local customer authority, I received a modified invoice for the new order (old price).

Now I wait for Tesla to ship MX LR in Europe.

Do you want the old price? Or did they not drop it $30K in the EU like they did in the US?