Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla order page change res # to Model X 00XXXX

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
And mine says this, I'm *really* hoping it's at least close to right! :cool: :biggrin:

<fieldset class="pickup-date pickup hidden form-wrapper" id="edit-edd-date-fieldset"><div class="fieldset-wrapper"><h4 class="section-sub-header">Estimated Delivery</h4><p class="section-description"><span class="SL_date" data-sl-dtfmt="%B %d, %Y" data-sl-tgtfmt="longDate">March 5, 2016</span> - <span class="SL_date" data-sl-dtfmt="%B %d, %Y" data-sl-tgtfmt="longDate">March 12, 2016</span></p><p class="section-description">You’ll be scheduled for an exact date and time closer to delivery.</p></div></fieldset>

When I received my VIN on 02/29/16, it said: "Late February - March"
It said that until around today. Now it says: "March - Early April"
It's not exactly accurate as some members on the day they picked up their X, their's said still in production...
Crossing my fingers I receive mine on or before April 16, 2016...

My P90D was assigned a VIN this morning. VIN 32XX. Reservation was #44XX

Confirmed 1/18. Delivery is showing April - Early May.

I originally had 22" Onyx Wheels and changed to silver a few weeks ago. Looks like people with Onyx wheels are getting VIN's so not sure my change made any difference. I'm in the mid-atlantic area.

90D Just assigned VIN 35XX. Confirmed 1/10/16. New Jersey, premium package, 20" wheels, black leather, no ludicrous. How are some of you seeing delivery date estimates? Please give a basic tutorial on how to get into the javascript to see this if that is what I need to do - thanks!

90D Just assigned VIN 35XX. Confirmed 1/10/16. New Jersey, premium package, 20" wheels, black leather, no ludicrous. How are some of you seeing delivery date estimates? Please give a basic tutorial on how to get into the javascript to see this if that is what I need to do - thanks!
While you are on the my Tesla page, right click and select 'view source'. Then, search for Estimated Delivery.

Got a VIN - 004185:

Model X 90D
Midnight Silver Metallic Paint
20" Silver Wheels
Black Leather Seats
Matte Obeche Wood Décor
Light Headliner
Seven Seat Interior
High Amperage Charger Upgrade
Autopilot Convenience Features
Premium Upgrades Package
Subzero Weather Package

Delivery in Seattle, it says "April - early May"

Last edited:
Got a VIN - 004185:

Model X 90D
Midnight Silver Metallic Paint
20" Silver Wheels
Black Leather Seats
Matte Obeche Wood Décor
Light Headliner
Seven Seat Interior
High Amperage Charger Upgrade
Autopilot Convenience Features
Premium Upgrades Package
Subzero Weather Package

Delivery in Seattle, it says "April - early May"

I'm about 800 behind you in my VIN, but the source code on "my tesla" page doesn't have the word "estimated" anywhere on it. Hmm.

WOW phatteus.... I think we have the same car and close VINs. 318x, Midnight S, 22OB, Black Headliner, 6 seat, UHi Fi, Check your VIN.. carefully. We must be batched. :smile:. Is there really a pattern emerging??

I'm about 800 behind you in my VIN, but the source code on "my tesla" page doesn't have the word "estimated" anywhere on it. Hmm.

This is the HTML in case you want to doublecheck:

Code:
<fieldset class="pickup-date pickup hidden form-wrapper" id="edit-edd-date-fieldset"><div class="fieldset-wrapper"><h4 class="section-sub-header">Estimated Delivery</h4><p class="section-description">April - Early May</p><p class="section-description">You’ll be scheduled for an exact date and time closer to delivery.</p></div></fieldset>

Just confirmed this morning and already have a VIN #50XX - April/Early May estimated delivery. Wow that was fast!

Model X 90D
Blue Metallic
20" Silver Wheels
Black Leather Seats
Matte Obeche
Light Headliner
Seven Seat Interior
Autopilot
Premium Upgrades Package
Subzero Weather Package
Tow Package

Parents 90D got their VIN today, #502X - May - Early June

Titanium
20" Silver Wheels
Tan Leather Seats
Matte Obeche
Dark Headliner
Seven Seat Interior
Autopilot

Just confirmed this morning and already have a VIN #50XX - April/Early May estimated delivery. Wow that was fast!

Model X 90D
Blue Metallic
20" Silver Wheels
Black Leather Seats
Matte Obeche
Light Headliner
Seven Seat Interior
Autopilot
Premium Upgrades Package
Subzero Weather Package
Tow Package