Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla order page change res # to Model X 00XXXX

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

** NOTE** no premium sound system

90D
Solid White
20" Wheels
Tan Seats
Ash Wood
Black Headliner
6 Seats
High Amp charger
Auto Pilot
Subzero Weather Package
Towing

As expected the Source code shows full VIN # and estimated Late April -May

>Estimated Delivery</h4><p class="section-description">Late April - May</p><p class="section-description">You’ll be scheduled for an exact date and time closer to delivery.</p></div></fieldset>

I'm a 90D without Premium in GA and it says the following.

Estimated Delivery</h4><p class="section-description">Late April - May</p><p

Also notice it says "Late April -May" while others are reporting the verbiage of "April-Early May"
Not sure how Tesla is prioritizing configs but it is very very interesting.

Several that I saw that were April-Early May were on the west coast so presumably it wouldn't take as long to ship those.

Go as far as you can into your mytesla model x page and then check the source code for "estimated delivery". I had the same problem of no word "estimated" in the source code until I went further into the Model X part of mytesla page before checking source code.

Does this only work if you have a VIN? My order for a 90D with 5 seats was placed a couple weeks ago, there is no date after "estimated delivery" in the source code. No VIN yet.

Exact same for me. 90D, SoCal, VIN 16XX, but no date after "estimated delivery"

I'm skeptical whether the source code means anything (except for the fact that it seems to be different for each person).

My DS called today and said they talked to the factory and with no date probably June is the soonest because they are batching them together by color, options etc. So the VIN sequence although is some indiction of delivery it won't be in order. We will see people with 4k 5k VIN's get their cars before us. I was so excited when I got my VIN. Yes I will survive 90-120 days...

My DS called today and said they talked to the factory and with no date probably June is the soonest because they are batching them together by color, options etc. So the VIN sequence although is some indiction of delivery it won't be in order. We will see people with 4k 5k VIN's get their cars before us. I was so excited when I got my VIN. Yes I will survive 90-120 days...

what is your config and color again?

Yesterday my source code showed "March - Early April", today it shows "March 11 - March 18"
VIN # 12xx, Confirmed 12/28/15
P90DL, 22" Onyx Wheels, 6-Seat White Interior, Premium & every other option, factory pickup in CA.

Reached out to my DS yesterday for an update, but haven't heard from him yet.
I hope these "Estimated Delivery" dates are accurate, but it seems odd that I would have an estimated delivery date so soon and haven't heard anything from the DS.

Your May - Early June where did you get the date?

It's hidden in the source code of your Model X reservation page.

1) Go to your Tesla X reservation page: h ttps://www.teslamotors.com/mytesla/profile?rn=RN123456
2) In the browser, view source. For example in Chrome, go to View->Developer->View Source
3) Press "Control+F" or "Command+F" to search/find and look for "Estimated Delivery" in the source code.

You'll find the dates next to the phrase "Estimated Delivery" in the source code.

Yesterday my source code showed "March - Early April", today it shows "March 11 - March 18"
VIN # 12xx, Confirmed 12/28/15
P90DL, 22" Onyx Wheels, 6-Seat White Interior, Premium & every other option, factory pickup in CA.

Reached out to my DS yesterday for an update, but haven't heard from him yet.
I hope these "Estimated Delivery" dates are accurate, but it seems odd that I would have an estimated delivery date so soon and haven't heard anything from the DS.

My X is the same -L.
My VIN # is <100 behind.
Confirmed 3 weeks later.
My source code currently shows, "March - Early April"