Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Ottawa - For real this time

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That's good to know. I'm mistaken then.
The good news is that the delivery process is very simple and quick. They put the registration in the glove box and you just check in with one of the service people. go out and check out the car, and then when you sign the contract they reboot the car and you drive away.

I recommend spending a few minutes inspecting the car to ensure everything is clean and un-marked as expected, but mine was excellent with no issues. I just picked it up three weeks ago. If you are looking for a ride to your delivery there is a good chance another Tesla owner (like me) will arrange to give you a lift. Schedule dependent of course. Either here or the Tesla Owners of Ottawa FB group will be good places to start. If you like, message me your rough area and the day/time of your delivery and if my schedule allows I'd be happy to give you a lift in my M3SR and share a few nuggets of information I have learned. :)

Reactions: Vawlkus
We could really use one in the S/SE end of the city. Nobody wants to go downtown just for that. I'm surprised there isn't one somewhere close to the 417 on this side of the city. 417/Hunt Club would make a lot of sense and would be usable by those driving through as well as those in the South and East of the city including Orleans. That's a big chunk of their market.

Let’s hope they have a lot of loaner vehicles, given it’s in the middle of nowhere and nowhere to go or easy way to get home or office without a second driver and vehicle.
For the time being, we can keep going to the shop near Carling. I've been told there that they don't plan on tearing down that building before a few more years. Hopes Tesla stay there until then.

Reactions: Lephturn