TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Tesla owner around Chengdu!

Discussion in 'Asia/Pacific -' started by islandbayy, Sep 20, 2014.

1. islandbayy

islandbayy Active Member

#1 islandbayy, Sep 20, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2014
    looking for a tesla owner in Chengdu. I will be traveling to DuJiangYan, arriving at Chengdu airport. i would like to do one of my famous youtube videos, this time in
    China.

Anyone interested! i noticed a supercharger and store are planned for Chengdu.

And if said person would like to make a little money, My boys and me need a ride to DuJiangYan :)

2. callmesam

callmesam Member

3. islandbayy

islandbayy Active Member

I saw that :) I still need to find a owner. And possibly the contact information (Email address) of the sales/service center in Chengdu. I have some questions for them.

4. cynix

cynix Member

If you can read/write Chinese, the AutoHome forums is probably a better place to look for owners.

5. islandbayy

islandbayy Active Member

Thank You!
    While I cannot (yet) read or write Chinese, My friend that I will be visiting does. As well as that useful tool called Google Translate ;)

I appreciate the link!

6. islandbayy

islandbayy Active Member

Still looking for a owner around Chengdu if anyone knows someone. I tried signing up for that website posted above, however, after running the site through google translate, it breaks the site so I can not sign up or even find the links I need.

Cheers!

7. cynix

cynix Member

I don't know anyone, but I'm happy to post in that forum on your behalf, just tell me what to write.

8. islandbayy

islandbayy Active Member

#8 islandbayy, Nov 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2016
    Wow, I posted this a year ago.... The trip was great! And while I haven't found the time to make a complete trip video, I have a Chengdu Tesla video, and a few other highlights.

- - - Updated - - -

I just wanted to put some closure to this old thread.

9. Titus

Titus Member

#9 Titus, Nov 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2016

Cool stuff, thanks for sharing! We had some Tesla Owners club members and organizers join us at the Hong Kong EV rally hosted by Charged HK on Sunday; I can only dream about a cross China Tesla road trip...!