Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Owner Club Sticker

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All,

Just thinking should we design and get a shop to make our own car sticker for all Tesla club owner to stick on to our car windscreen/back window so we can easily identify car which is on our society. Just a thought as I saw the A class owner club having their club sticker as seen on the attached photos. Something like that will be great and shouldn't cost that much I guess.

IMG_27989657766158.jpeg
IMG_28003866145944.jpeg

This project has started under charged.hk. We're currently working on the design of the sticker. If you want to help out / be involved, please let me know and I'll add you to the discussion.

It's all very exciting to be part of, can't wait to go live with this!

For those with the proper motivation and time on their hands, there is definitely work you can do, if you like to help us work for the community of EVs. Be sure to have a profile on charged.hk to be advised on the action, and as Mark writes - parttake in the process if you can/will.

The more we all pull in the right direction, the better it will be for all. All of us, and all future EV owners.