Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla owner configurations begin

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
its-happening-again.jpg

Nope, I was working on that last night and this morning and that's when i noticed the VIN, i still show an RN # on the my tesla overview but show a VIN on the page with all the other details to fill out.

HOT DAMN!!!

Thanks for that tip. I've been visiting my overview page daily and it just showed an RN number.

I looked at my details page today and there is my VIN!!! 140x

Got mine, it still says 4 weeks, so it's a gamble whether I can get it this year. I only want first production if I can get it this year. What do you guys think are the chances?
I'd say not good for physically getting the car before Jan 1st, if it is really 28 days to get it from ordering. But why not get the first production if you can't get it this year? Do you not need the mileage?

Got mine, it still says 4 weeks, so it's a gamble whether I can get it this year. I only want first production if I can get it this year. What do you guys think are the chances?

With some reports of folks scheduled for 12/11 delivery on an 11/22 invite, (19 days) it's possible if the same holds up for the 2nd batch. 19 days from today is 12/26. Both periods had a holiday in the midst.

With that said, I sure wouldn't bet on it.

I see your location says Maryland. Is that accurate? That would seem to be quite an outlier.
yes I am in Maryland... one of my friends got his and he is NY, and I believe there is a FL owner too.
I did change my address in my Tesla to my family home in Sacramento though last week. so maybe that changed things... i reserved here in MD, at opening on 3/31

• Informative
Reactions: ahagge
yes I am in Maryland... one of my friends got his and he is NY, and I believe there is a FL owner too.
I did change my address in my Tesla to my family home in Sacramento though last week. so maybe that changed things... i reserved here in MD, at opening on 3/31
Thanks. So for the purposes of Tesla's view, you are in California.