Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla owner configurations begin

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
1) Screenshot or it didn't happen. Not calling you a liar, but following the "trust but verify" philosophy
2) Congrats!
3) Similar thinking here. So much so that I decided to upgrade my Model S (which I would've done next year anyway) just so I could take delivery this year to ensure the rebate if the feds do away with $7500. I fully expect a Model S refresh soon and I was weighing that out. In the end, $7500 is free money that may not be there tomorrow.

Just look at it as you getting the long range model essentially for free. Make the decision and don't look back. :)

Reactions: CTreast
For us, we really don’t need the LT, but if it essentially costs $1500, I’m sure it’s worth it.

Attachments

• 1D6C5886-6204-4271-A9F7-71263C0A64C0.png
    1D6C5886-6204-4271-A9F7-71263C0A64C0.png
    463 KB · Views: 90
I have a question. I stood in line at the Century City store, met elon and reserved my 3. The thing is at that time I was not a Tesla owner. Since then I have bought 2 Teslas. Am I at the same level as people who had cars when they ordered. All 3 cars are on same MyTesla.

Waiting patiently for email!
And yes, it will be black and chrome deleted and maybe lowered like my X.

RN 10775XXXXX

I have a question. I stood in line at the Century City store, met elon and reserved my 3. The thing is at that time I was not a Tesla owner. Since then I have bought 2 Teslas. Am I at the same level as people who had cars when they ordered. All 3 cars are on same MyTesla.

Waiting patiently for email!
And yes, it will be black and chrome deleted and maybe lowered like my X.

RN 10775XXXXX
And what does your reservation say for choices? Theoretically you should have been bumped to a priority reservation since you are now an owner. But seems like mixed results as some people have had their reservations bumped to early priority while some do not seem to have been bumped.

Hi all, I just got the email confirmation that we can now configure our model 3 and delivery will happen in 4 weeks.
It’s such a tough call without knowing whether the $7500 tax credit would still be in place after 2017. We were going to get the standard range plus premium package. But if the fed credit goes away, it definitely will make sense for us to get the long range!!
Somebody show me the way!!!!
You might want to tweet your thanks to the President. Learn from the Ball Family:)

• Funny
Reactions: pdxgibby