Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Owner Stories from the SuperChargers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello All,

As part of my Million Dollar Tesla Trip where I will be hitting 200+ SuperChargers over 4 months, I quickly realized I would be meeting LOTS of great Tesla owners while waiting for a charge. I'm also interviewing lots of inspirational people (non Tesla related) on my blog and YouTube channel, but I will post the Tesla Owner Stories here as they should be more relevant to TMC.

I'd love to interview any of you that I run into at a SC and want to talk Tesla and what it's meant to you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Having done the X-country thing and visited 85 superchargers (I think I'm #5), 200+ in 4 months doesn't sound that fun. Too much driving charging vs. playing.

Another thing at many of the rural places you may not see anyone! but if you do they are more likely to be conversational than in the urban ones.

Have fun!

We were at Silverthorn yesterday, too, and there were two Teslas there while we charged.
Like the couple from the video (very interesting woman/stories she told) we are traveling around the area (Nebraska, to South Dakota, Wyoming, Montana, Idaho, Utah, Colorado) but for us we are revisiting places we took our small children to (mostly national parks) years ago. I thought we were one of the few taking our Tesla around the country, but it sounds like there may be many. I had never thought that the EV would encourage seeing the country, but it does!

@Owner - I agree, I can already see where parts of this will be a real grind...and it may turn out to be longer than 4 months. But I kind of expected that this would be a rollercoaster of extremes.

@MSEV - Yes, there are a lot of road trippers out there! Funny you were so close, I was charging there yesterday too. I'm in Breckenridge now and Denver for another week till I head out towards Minneapolis / Chicago.

Hello All,

As part of my Million Dollar Tesla Trip where I will be hitting 200+ SuperChargers over 4 months, I quickly realized I would be meeting LOTS of great Tesla owners while waiting for a charge. I'm also interviewing lots of inspirational people (non Tesla related) on my blog and YouTube channel, but I will post the Tesla Owner Stories here as they should be more relevant to TMC.

I'd love to interview any of you that I run into at a SC and want to talk Tesla and what it's meant to you.

Great idea for series! Hope you post many more, I've enjoyed the first three.

I especially liked Vincene's interview - such infectious enthusiasm!

Thanks BoerumHill!

Yes, I'm planning to get as many as I can on the last 2 - 3 months on the trip! I'm waiting for the moment when an owner approaches and says "Hey, I want to be in your video" before we even talk :)

- - - Updated - - -

Here is Karina, who swore she would never own another car....until the Tesla came out.

This was one of the most unusual SuperCharger meetings. Why? Well, it was at 3:30 AM on my final push home of the trip. Just as I was pulling off the highway to the Quartzite SC, I saw some familiar tail lights...another Model S! It was Michael, who was also driving from California to Phoenix at the same God awful hour. I probably would have stopped and slept then, but Michael convinced me to follow him all the way to Phoenix! I got in safely to my own bed at 6:08 AM after driving 22 hours straight from Santa Cruz CA. It felt great to be home after 27,615 miles, 48 States & 4 Canadian Providences in 132 days on the road... Watch the end of the video for the song that helped get me through! What a trip it was!