Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Owners Club Mid Atlantic December m33tup

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I thought the 3's were slated for California first...I didn't know there were any in the wild locally...
There have been reports of a few Tesla employees on the east coast getting delivery. There have been 2 spotted in Europe already though one seems to have been a Tesla owned M3 testing the charging system and probably other things.

There have been reports of a few Tesla employees on the east coast getting delivery. There have been 2 spotted in Europe already though one seems to have been a Tesla owned M3 testing the charging system and probably other things.

There was just another thread posted about a Model 3 spotted in the Rockville, NC service center waiting to be delivered. So that's at least one confirmed for east coast. :)

Will see if I can make it (talk my spouse into it), will be 90 min away in Chesapeake City, MD for the weekend.
Probably would make the wait even more unbearable though...

I simply must come when a Model 3 is so close.
I've registered. Cost another night in a B&B.

Haven't yet convinced my spouse that she wants to come along to see a Tesla in person.
Haven't even gotten her to the King of Prussia mall store location yet...

Are future owners that hold reservations welcome to attend as well? Would love to make the trip over, but wouldn't want to impose.
Trying to help Jeff since the registration closes this morning.
All are welcome but you're going to have to become a member of the Midatlantic Club if you're going to register first. Just follow the link and after you become a member you can register for the event. Hope to see you there or at future events.