Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Owners Club of Alberta

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sure thing - here are some pics! Was a great time - thanks again for the hosts for organizing!

teslaevent-1.jpg
teslaevent-2.jpg
teslaevent-3.jpg
teslaevent-4.jpg
teslaevent-5.jpg
teslaevent-6.jpg
teslaevent-7.jpg

Thanks for the conversations, @Zapped, @Footbag, and @green1! It was great to chat with the Roadster owner as well, whose name escapes me at the moment. :oops: It's always nice to put a face to a name to a TMC handle to a car. I think I saw Lightrunn3r there too, but didn't see @m1ker. :cool:

And thanks for organising this! I look forward to participating with my amazing electric blue Model 3 in the future. :D

If you saw Lightrunn3r then you saw @m1ker. So many "handles" it can get confusing.
Now... who was you again ... ? ;)
Me, I'm Evan ... I was wandering around with my uncle (I'm always EVangelising) in his Ford jacket. I'd be surprised if nobody noticed that! :p
I said hi, though I forget if that was right before or right after I chatted with green1 for a while. I was wearing a jacket, jeans, and sunglasses and was holding my iPhone in a giant blue case. (I had it out a lot.) We're going to have to start wearing two name tags to these events. No, maybe a third for the Tesla's name as well ... :)

I thought Lightrunn3r was the car and m1ker was the car's caretaker. Do I have it backwards? o_O

Me, I'm Evan ... I was wandering around with my uncle (I'm always EVangelising) in his Ford jacket. I'd be surprised if nobody noticed that! :p
I said hi, though I forget if that was right before or right after I chatted with green1 for a while. I was wearing a jacket, jeans, and sunglasses and was holding my iPhone in a giant blue case. (I had it out a lot.) We're going to have to start wearing two name tags to these events. No, maybe a third for the Tesla's name as well ... :)

I thought Lightrunn3r was the car and m1ker was the car's caretaker. Do I have it backwards? o_O
Ah yes of course... we met before. and yes again, Lightrunn3r is the car. I promise to remember @int32_t. Good to see you again.

I just got rid of my chill from standing outside for 2 hours! :)

Great turnout all things considered and a nice lunch/beer at 4th Spot afterwards. I think we had 11 or 12 Tesla's there including 3 Model X's!

It was nice seeing everyone again and meeting some new people as well. As we continue to discover, Tesla owners tend to be a great people bound by a common thread. See you at the next meetup!

I've heard Teslas are supposed to be good for the environment, you'd think the environment could return the favour a bit and offer up some decent weather for us... between this one and the BBQ our recent weather record isn't so great!

I probably should have come down, I sort of assumed that with the weather nobody would go... I guess I underestimated the resiliency of Tesla owners! (that and I was dealing with a new milestone in my 17 month old daughter's life... temper tantrums.... *sigh*)