Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Owners Club of Alberta

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not a huge turn out, but it was great to talk with those who were there, and I found a new favourite restaurant in Canmore (The Iron Goat) I apologize for the unsightly nature of my dirty car, I promise next time I'll let you guys see how amazing the green really looks :)

Unfortunately I wasn't able to make it to this meet, however I promise next time I'll be there. It't too bad I would have liked to see the Silver and the green Tesla. Two colors that were dropped from the color pallet. So sad! I wonder why.. Silver looks great!
Glad to hear you had a great time. Iron goat is a great place, and in the summer, the view is insanely beautiful.. Who else was there? Did Andrew (Footbag) make it?

I am doing something really crazy on my TESLA... I'll keep everyone hanging... but i'll give you a hint, it involves Paint....

Unfortunately I wasn't able to make it to this meet, however I promise next time I'll be there. It't too bad I would have liked to see the Silver and the green Tesla. Two colors that were dropped from the color pallet. So sad! I wonder why.. Silver looks great!
Glad to hear you had a great time. Iron goat is a great place, and in the summer, the view is insanely beautiful.. Who else was there? Did Andrew (Footbag) make it?

I am doing something really crazy on my TESLA... I'll keep everyone hanging... but i'll give you a hint, it involves Paint....

Yep I was the 3rd amigo. But paint??? Can you at least confirm if you mean paint vs plasti-dip vs wrap? Looking forward to seeing whatever it is!!!

Yep I was the 3rd amigo. But paint??? Can you at least confirm if you mean paint vs plasti-dip vs wrap? Looking forward to seeing whatever it is!!!

Yes, it is real paint. No plasti dip or wrap.. Actually my car is totally wrap. Clear that is..
ill post a few pictures when I'm all done. I think it's gong to look great. What I am doing to my tesla is something that should be standard on all tesla. I think the model s would look so much better.

Last edited:
What I did for Southern Ontario is start a new group. You can then attach the logo and everyone invited and people who ask and are confirmed see the logo in their side profile.

I had already created a group for this a while ago (has about 22 members) but it is called: Alberta Owners TMC. I guess we could change the name to Alberta Tesla Owners Club - or to match the other groups, Tesla Owners Alberta? For now I've added the logo so that some of you should see the logo on your side profile now.

The group is here:

Alberta Owners TMC - Tesla Motors Club - Enthusiasts & Owners Forum

Ideally we should post events here as well as it is possible to be notified by groups - this could help owners who don't frequent TMC.

Yes, it is real paint. No plasti dip or wrap.. Actually my car is totally wrap. Clear that is..
ill post a few pictures when I'm all done. I think it's gong to look great. What I am doing to my tesla is something that should be standard on all tesla. I think the model s would look so much better.
My guess is either that you're going to do a "Tesla Harlequin" with each body panel painted one of the Tesla standard colors? :)
1446194692-colour-bad-uk-s-most-garish-paint-jobs_468.jpg

Just kidding - I know what you're up to and think it will look great. He got the inspiration from another local Tesla we saw and it looked sharp.

Same mod I did by chance? Can't wait to see it.

I will take some pictures very soon. I am very happy with the final result,the only thing i have to do now is wrap the whole thing with Xpel. I am working on it. Being that my TESLA is Midnight grey, which is quite dark doesn't show as much as light colored TESLA.

To be honest, The white or pearl white TESLA model S with the lower trim painted look amazing. I'll keep you posted.

We have organized an informal meet today (Sunday) at 3pm at 722 World Bier Haus in West Springs Calgary at 3pm. Not so much of a show-and-shine given the messy winter roads, but just an opportunity to meet and talk with other owners.
For anyone curious, the address is: 722 85 St SW, Calgary
not sure yet if I'm going to be able to make it, but would be nice. Any idea how many are coming?

Green1.... Please come.. I want to see the green tesla
Sorry, today just wasn't going to happen, plus, the Tesla is mostly brown for the winter :(

- - - Updated - - -

Awe, I wish there was a meet and greet new Sunday, I'd like to talk to some guys in person. Still stuck up north till next week.
A meet today doesn't preclude one next weekend...