Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Owners Club of Alberta

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
OK, I'll bite... how warm does it have to be for an Albertan to drink a beer?

Over this side of the mountains, temperature isn't even a consideration... ;-)
People drink beer at all temperatures, but many enjoy doing so in the comfort of their own homes when it's -20c
At a balmy -10c people are quite happy to congregate in other places to pursue the same activity. And somewhere around 0c they probably open up the patios!

Today after work would work well for me - or even tomorrow. I'm thinking somewhere in the west side - maybe Donagles Pub just off 17th Ave and 37 St SW?

Well Sunday afternoon likely won't work for me. But mid week I could be interested...

I can do tomorrow (Wednesday).

I like Donegal's, but the parking might be a little thin. Alternative Irish pubs on that area are Shillelagh's by 17 Ave & Sarcee Trail or Seanachie over in Westhills.

I may try to make it tomorrow if its not too early (i.e. after 6). but man, why down town / 17th Ave? parking is a pain.
i request a bigger parking lot, Original Joe's on 130th ave or Shark club by Ikea?

Seanachie in Westhills has plenty of parking. 6:30 Wednesday would work for me. 3s? DPain44? green1? Teuntsla? Rest of the usual suspects? You nerds in?

m1ker, if you can make it, pint's on me if I can ask a few follow up questions in your video on L2 charging in the cold.

Maybe the mid-week meet-up is not as hot as the weekend plans. 3s-a-charm has a client appointment and the rest are rather quiet.

I have yet to lay eyes on a green Tesla and we might be able to coax gpetti from his lair.

What do you say, green1? Shall we tip a glass just the two or three of us or look forward to the next one?
I'm looking forward to getting out of the house. So sure, hopefully someone else will decide to show too.
Can't promise much in the car colour department, it's mostly slush and grime coloured at the moment... :(