Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Owners Club of Alberta

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Guys this has been posted elsewhere but thought I'd show you what we just did for our club here.
Very well received by the members.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Guys this has been posted elsewhere but thought I'd show you what we just did for our club here.
Very well received by the members.
View attachment 109151View attachment 109152

i like it, however I find the sticker on the car a little big, I would prefer for our club in Alberta perhaps something more subtle. At least half the size . I don't think it is necessary to have something this big.

i like it, however I find the sticker on the car a little big, I would prefer for our club in Alberta perhaps something more subtle. At least half the size . I don't think it is necessary to have something this big.

That would be up to you guys of course.
i just wanted it to be visible from a sidewalk or for another owner walking through a parking lot and then to be curious what it was.

For all Alberta Tesla Owners wanting to be put on the member list please feel free to start emailing me at [email protected]. In your submission please provide your TMC handle, car details, City and contact email. For those interested in taking a formal in the club dont hesitate to mention it.

Thanks beeerock JGdixon for clarification, once we get to that stage we will be in touch.
Late to the party, but I'm also a Calgary owner, and have finally sent out an email!

Welcome skrenes
Welcome! Love red...
Skrenes, I approve of the color choice!
Haha! Thanks so much! A couple weeks ago I was at Costco and was walking to my car when suddenly I saw my car was shifted two parking spots over! My heart started to race as I sped up my walking, but then I saw that in fact my car was where I left it (it was occluded by an SUV) and someone with a red Model S parked next to me! Haha, I don't see that many Model S' in Calgary and have yet to see another red one since that one time. It was a good laugh, especially as the owners walked up behind me and said "yours is cleaner than ours".

To be honest though, I think I may be an ever so slightly bigger fan of the new blue, although our red callipers better match the red car:
2016 Tesla Model S P90D - Exterior and Interior Walkaround - 2015 Frankfurt Motor Show - YouTube

Here's red under the same lighting:
2015 Tesla Model S P85D Dual Motor 691hp 0-60mph 3.2 Sec - Walkaround - 2015 Detroit Auto Show - YouTube

Canmore Get together anyone?

The wife and I will be in canmore this weekend and would love to meet up with some of you if your up for a drive.
I'll likely be heading out around 10 am saturday from Airdrie.

Let me know if you are interested!!

Haha! Thanks so much! A couple weeks ago I was at Costco and was walking to my car when suddenly I saw my car was shifted two parking spots over! My heart started to race as I sped up my walking, but then I saw that in fact my car was where I left it (it was occluded by an SUV) and someone with a red Model S parked next to me! Haha, I don't see that many Model S' in Calgary and have yet to see another red one since that one time. It was a good laugh, especially as the owners walked up behind me and said "yours is cleaner than ours".

Welcome Skrenes,

Noticed you too have TSW Bathurst wheels. Are they your summer or winter wheels? Do you have pics of your car with them on? Curious to see how they look on Red.

Thanks.

Hey everybody, one thing I'm starting to suggest through the club is that for any meetups, perhaps when it seems something is coming together (i.e. more than a couple of people have agreed to meet somewhere) the event could be posted as a discussion under the Alberta Tesla Owners group. http://www.teslamotorsclub.com/group.php?groupid=64
When you use this group it will generate notiifications for people who have joined. That way people who don't necessarily come on TMC regularily might have a chance to join. I think it makes sense to initiate ideas in this thread to reduce the number of notifications generated by the group thread (don't want people unsubscribing if possible). I'm just suggesting this as I'm reviewing the various social media mechanisms we can use for the club. Facebook is good for this too but I know some of you are militantly against using facebook :)

- - - Updated - - -

Unfortunately I have a prior engagement at 11:00 on Saturday so no Canmore or Edmonton for me. Come to think of it I wont have my Tesla anyway as I'm taking it to Contemporary Custom Coachworks to have some minor damage repaired. This is my second trip there as I had hail damage last year. This damage was less an act of God and more a stupid act of Greg. I'm gradually rebuilding my car one quarter panel at a time. :-(

Canmore Get together anyone?

The wife and I will be in canmore this weekend and would love to meet up with some of you if your up for a drive.
I'll likely be heading out around 10 am saturday from Airdrie.

Let me know if you are interested!!

Looks like Saturday might be open for me. So may be able to bring the family out for a Supercharge and lunch with you. I tried the Okotoks City Sun Country charger today. They have a new sign on it now saying that your car is being charged with zero GHG emissions (wind power). Posted a picture of it on PlugShare.
How does Sun Country make money?