Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Owners Club of BC Squamish Fall Rally & Eagle Watching

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Save the date. Saturday, November 26.

9am departure from West Vancouver to Squamish Supercharger for coffee and snacks followed by Eagle Watching in Brackendale.

More details to follow.

RVSP via PM or respond to the club email coming out this weekend.

Here are the details:

Saturday Nov 26, 2016

8:45 am to 9:00 am: Meet at St David’s United Church in West Van (off Taylor Way and Hwy 1)…meet at the parking lot off Westcott Road.

9:15 am (sharp): Depart for Squamish

10:00 am: Arrive at Squamish Supercharger. Social, Coffee/Snack

11:30 am to 1:00 pm: Drive to Brackendale Eagles Provincial Park, Brackendale, BC V0N 1H0

Don’t forget your binoculars!

Please RVSP via the google form invite sent to you.

For those missing the email or non-members wishing to join in, please PM me to be added to the list. Your're more than welcome.

Oh, I'll have to keep my eye out for your beautiful cars that day (I live in Brackendale, yet-to-be owner).

By the way, if you want to get more up close and personal with the Eagles and wildlife, Fisherman park is less known but provides a fantastic walk up the beach along the river with great viewing opportunity. There is a decent sized gravel parking lot or you could even park in my driveway a few doors down and I'll look after them :p

link to said Fisherman park in Brackendale if you are interested: https://goo.gl/maps/16YtHhWy6792

Hoping you have a nice day for the Sea-to-Sky drive :D

Reactions: doubeld
More details:

The Eaglewatch program will be supplying 2-3 experienced volunteers to help us with all our questions about the bald eagles. They will also be supplying 5 high-powered telescopes and 3-4 binoculars. If you have your own binoculars and long-lens cameras, don't forget to bring them. We will also have with us, a Masters student doing her thesis on salmon spawning channels and their relationship to the bald eagles (fascinating! Bring your questions!). There are several pairs of bald eagles who live permanently in the area and as the temperature drops, hundreds of bald eagles will be visiting Squamish! The whole family is welcome!!! Donation of $10/family appreciated as a honorarium to the program.