TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Tesla Owners Group of Central Kentucky

Discussion in 'Southeast' started by rjatc, Jun 19, 2015.

Tags:
  1. rjatc

rjatc Member

I do not know if there are many, but I am moving from Dallas back to my home state of Kentucky and would love to join a group. Looking for one, I could not find any evidence, so I started one. If there are any owners on this forum that live in Central Kentucky you can find us on Facebook under "Tesla Owners of Central Kentucky."

Thanks and I look forward to meeting a new group of owners!

2. FLDarren

FLDarren Member

I have family in Somerset and Cynthia. I visit around once a year. This past November I took the Model S on a road trip to visit them. Enjoyed every bit of it. I'd love to join the group and maybe meetup when I'm up there next time.

3. WhitestoneFarm

Could you please post a link to your FB group? I can't seem to find it. We would love to connect with other Tesla owners in the area.

4. KyP85D

KyP85D Member